7.Anand's intensions

ANAND'S POV

it was a boring day, i was working from home, this day because we had a family function in the evening. my phone notification bell chimes in and i pick it up thinking it is work-related.

one new message from assistant.sharat:

i open it, yawning and i see his message....it was an image and when it loaded, i was shocked.....i rubbed my eyes and carefully scrolled through the chat, checked the time, date and pinched myself once just to confirm that this is reality. she is real and she is in our company!(1:22PM*)

 she is real and she is in our company!(1:22PM*)

turns out, i was not day dreaming!...with shaky hands , i scroll down and messaged my assistant for his where abouts...shit... i made a grammar mistake? anand calm down...ufff...i told my self....but in actuality, i didn't....i asked for their location.

i ran up to my room...then down to my living room ....i was dying of excitement...

 i am going to see her again...

i run back to my room again, put on my best clothes, best perfume and went to the company,  i look at all the employees greeting me ...normally i would greet them back but today is not time for greeting, i rushed in the hall way and took a VIP elevator.....finding the meeting room i barged in and in there i see her, 

swetha Parihar!

breath in, breath out...every thing is good...i am the boss...i have to act like one... i told myself-but the moment i saw her face so close...i wanted to go and hug her, ignoring everyone else in the room.

"please sit down", i managed to get some words out of my gasping mouth-i was still looking at her, taking in every little detail. then she gave me a knowing look, raised her hand for a shake hand, i shook her hand in daze...

 she remembers me, she knows my name...bhagwan...(oh, god), i don't remember what was even discussed in this meeting, i was focusing on her the whole time. i saw her clutching her stomach; looking at time, so i asked every one out for lunch... ordered all her favorite dishes, she is still the same...stuffing her face like a squirrel, i laughed unknowingly and she gave me a glare!...so cute.

i wanted this meeting to go on forever so, i delayed it for 2 hours- even though we have a function at home ... i can tell from her expressions that she wanted to get out of this meeting ... i realized my selfishness  and that i don't have any right to hold her back. 

i met her again coincidentally second time in juhu, near chaitra's apartment....i did not go over immediately to meet her knowing my boundaries. she was standing there for more than an hour, in this chilly night? waiting for some one?, i thought

"sir?" my driver asked, when i told him to halt on the side.

"let's wait here for a bit" i answered with a poker face.

 so, i accompanied her from afar, but went to her -seeing her unmoving  after another hour. she said she was waiting here for her boyfriend , i was happy when she called my name but now i only feel stupid, i dropped her home that day afraid she will wait all night.