6. swetha in dilemma?

Tanmayi's pov

I am at Swetha's house early in the morning just to take her shopping, this lazy girl called me yesterday and begged me to pick her up...i came running from Malabar Hills, and she did not even wake up....like...girl?

i go up the stairs after greeting aunties and uncle,  Parihar villa is almost my second home- i often stayed here because of Swetha and also due to my job nature -i work as an art director and designer at Parihar's company.

i got into Swetha's room silently, and i see her sleeping peacefully like a pig, i looked around the modern-trad, minimal, beach view room and sighed.....if i had a room like this i would sleep like a pig too, deeply relating with my  bestie...i went near her bed, smoothed out her hair and shouted in her ear " uthjaaa ...."(wake up) she did not wake up...i knew it! showing a patient om kind of expression...

"kanha uthjaa zaraa...ooo... kanha uthjaaa zaraa..." (kahnha wake up please)i started singing in my melodious tone and she woke up! yaay..

"kis janwar ne shor machaya?"(which animal is making sounds) she asked and i glared at her.

"utho meri maaa, bhook lagi hain mujhee" (wake up, i am hungry)but she fell asleep again. never mind her- i will  go and eat my breakfast.

Swetha's room

i walked down slowly, imagining my tasty breakfast Mallika aunty(Swetha's mom) makes

i walked down slowly, imagining my tasty breakfast Mallika aunty(Swetha's mom) makes. i was so immersed in my imaginations that i did not see a shadow walking behind me, i was suddenly pinned to the wall on the staircase .my vision spanned and a hard chest came in to my view...i lift my head, taking in this man's handsome face.

"chirag?" i said holding my head with my other hand, then i pushed him away with the same hand "move... let go" saahan Chirag Parihar is my boss. CEO of parihar co. and my best friend's little brother, just two years younger than us but still..

"us raat toh let go nahi kaha aapne" he said mimicking and mocking my tone in between his deep voiced words(you did not ask to let go that night).

"bade bade desho mein aisi choti choti batein hoti rehti hain senorita! hahaha" i looked at him awkwardly trying to release his grip on my hand and he raised his eyebrows "senor?"  i looked in to his eyes and he evened his eyebrows after i called him senor.( in big countries , small mistakes like this often happen senorita).

"choti baat?, huh .. kitne logon ke sath kiya aapne, yeh choti baat?"(small mistake? with how many people did you make this mistake), i looked at him dumbfounded." kisike sath karu, tujhe kya?... ", i tried twisting my hand, he did not reply(why do you care?),

" fine what should i do? " i asked sensing his anger.

"aapke best friend ke bhai se aapne khilwad kiya hain....take responsibility"(you played with your best friends brother) he whispered  near my ear...."whoa.. khilwad? it was just a kiss ,senor?" i said rolling my eyes...."just a kiss?" he looked at me gritting his teeth. he wanted to speak more but we heard some ones footsteps and moved away from each other.