3.Abhay Singh

swetha pov

I am not exaggerating when I say I hate traveling on a bike...as Abhay drives pretty recklessly, one time we almost had an accident, I won't ever understand where he gets his confidence to ride this metal box again after that kind of trauma.

i almost fainted when we arrived at his apartment...he, like other celebrities lives in the celebrity housing(juhu) in mumbai....i got down from his bike in the parking and we went in to  the residents lift in the backside...i was looking indirectly at him from the lift mirror...he looks hot in that sleeveless shirt... stealing a glance at him i smiled.

 "meri jaan?" he smiled too and teasingly said "thado thado..." i blushed.

"humph..i am not looking at you", i retorted " yeah right... bhoot ko thad rahe ho na?" he laughed in low tone, he knows he looks hot, ek actor ko date karne ki saza.

"fine, you look ripped "i gave in..."are you eating well! ya phir se diet weit kar rahe ho?" i asked worried about him, he is very stubborn and doesn't take care of his health...he is like this only because of his managers help ...i don't know what will happen without her i thought thanking her in my head. "new movie ke liye" he said excitedly and lift stopped in our floor. we got off the lift and went inside his apartment.

he suddenly pushed me to the wall beside the door ....we exchanged heated looks , we know what it meant and he bent down to reach my lips...he pecked them, sucked at them while rubbing them ...we were totally immersed in the kiss and  did not care about our surroundings ...i had tannu's words overplaying in my mid ....i looked at his closed eyes and put my hand on his chest telling him to stop.

he grabbed my hand on his chest and went in for deeper kiss..... suddenly a song started playing in the apartment and we turned around to a cat meowing and coming towards me, abhay snapped out of the position and turned back to lift the kitten but she scowled at him...and i laughed out loud.

this cat is the one i rescued few days back, she is not allowed at my home so, i left her at abhay's place...she has learned how to on that recorder two days back and is torturing abhay .... i guess she still hates him somehow even after living here for a week ...i took her and sang along with the song playing ...gave her a good rub. 

They say he likes a good time
(My, oh my)
He comes alive at midnight
(Every night)
My mama doesn't trust him
(My, oh my)
He's only here for one thing
But (so am I)
Yeah 
A little bit older
A black leather jacket
A bad reputation
Insatiable habits
He was onto me, one look and I couldn't breathe
Yeah, I said, "If you kiss me
I might let it happen"

I swear on my life that I've been a good girl
Tonight, I don't wanna be her........

she purred softly melting in my hands as abhay went inside to switch on the lights...with the romantic song playing in the background and mess of a room in foreground i locked my eyes with abhay and we both shook our heads.

i got angry ....taking in the full view of room, i glared at abhay and he said " it was your cat i swear".

he always makes a mess out of his room and i am always the one cleaning up for him...now he is using my poor cat as an excuse? 

"meri jaan....ab yeh sab na karwaoo yaarrr...i am stressed enough because of my new movie " he whined and pouted...i  melt every time he calls me meri jaan...i told you he knows exactly what he is doing.

 i sighed picking up his sock from the floor. as i was busy cleaning the floor he picked up his script and a cigarette box ....he clicked the lighter putting a cigarette in his mouth , then looked at me raised his hands like a guilty criminal only to walk to  the balcony and continue.