2.meet- hate?

SWETHA POV

I woke up with sunlight hitting my face, I sat there on my bed in a daze for a while looking outside from my window then rubbed my eyes. I took my ringing phone and looked at all the missed calls from my best friend, rolling my eyes, I dialed her number and she picked up the phone.

"broo," i said. 

"broooo," she said.

"Kya dhamal machaya hain subah subah? "(what mess did you make early morning?) I asked her "Subha Subha nahi meri maa...it's 11.30 aur mera date shuru hoke 10 mint hogaye hain mujhe bachaooo..." Tanmayi explained about the disaster that she was going through in the form of a date, good thing I never have to go on a stupid arranged date -all thanks to my boyfriend.(morning? , its 11:30 and it's been 10 mins since my arranged date started help me i can't...)

"where are you?" i asked "bathroom main "she almost cried "banda torture hain ...call me after 8 min okay?"( the guy's a torture)

"okay meri maa" and bam her date is a flop. i ran downstairs  and ate breakfast as fast as i can as i had to go to my office and my brother started laughing at me. tanmayi called again while i was eating to fix a location i.e a caffe for our-sorry her date rant.my brother looked at me with curious eyes as i was on call with her. 

"what happened to your best friend didi" he questioned, "tanmayi went on a date today" i informed "what? "he almost spit his breakfast coffee as he looked at me dumbfounded. i don't know why he was giving me this dumb look "Tanmayi's parents are introducing her to arranged dates as she is of right age now "

 "and she said okay?" he asked stupidly "of course" i said "it is time for us to settle down you are younger you won't understand the pressure on us the elders" i rubbed his hair Iam 24 years old this year as is tanmayi ...my brother[ saahan chirag parihar] being 2 years younger to us. 

"let's go together i will drop you" he said "aaj bada pyar aa raha hain" i stuffed last piece of sandwich into my mouth and got ready to go to my office . i am working at my boyfriend abhay singh's- parents company (sigghk corporations) against  his wishes... actually his mom wanted me to join the company so that abhay will be lured in to the company with me but that did not happen as abhay is still working in modeling industry and his acting career is picking up nowadays.

while going to the office my brother and i ranted a lot about relationships,  blind dates, arranged marriages and mostly Tanmayi's blind date.

i got off at my company and went inside the lift only to encounter other employees, i always arrive late and get off late just to avoid employees in this company... 'not again' i thought and just as i expected the girl behind me started talking in hushed tone ,'oh i know how it goes'.

"she is the nepo baby i was talking about she directly jumped to director in two years "

" really? disgusting " the other one said "who did she sleep with? mannerless, shameless "

"maybe with the ceo or with his old father ?"...nope ceo is his brother and father is father to me too...but i did sleep with abhay their middle son i thought smiling foolishly, i mean ...literally ..i did not even sleep with him

 "omg she is smiling" ..'whatever ' i rolled my eyes...i don't need to sleep with someone to become a director, i am talented enough and my qualifications ...anyways i also have my parents company to go back to.

i went to my cabin to find keerthana George another director alongside me working in this company she oversees pr management of the company.  she is my office friend. she gave me some files while i clean up the mess on my table, keerthana picks up one of the papers falling down and shows them to me excitedly " this design is so pretty, i have to attend parihar families fashion show this time then " she said...yes.. i do jewelry design as a hobby as my family is in this business, even though i studied software engineering major with abhay i still have an arts minor.