17. sangeet/mehndi night

Swetha's pov

things happened so fast and in fifteen days we became Humsafar's to each other, I did not even notice these 15 days passing at all, the days were still peaceful with him- days didn't pass without talking to him.

my garden grew even more and i use some baby bok choy and spinach in my salads now- they are not big but i still like those small leaves.

i am eating the seeds of my hard work, i grew a little with these plants

"carrots come here", i called my cat as i looked around my room and she looked at me as if i am a disappointment sitting on a chair.

she probably hated her name but anand and i decided this together-nope-he did-"he said lets name him carrots?" 

"why?" i remember asking

"you hate carrots" he laughed and i said "yes" she meowed in anger but we did not care

 poor Lana carrots

 her full name is 'Lana carrots', carrots loves me but she loves anand more than me, she always purrs and becomes fluidly in his hands, i mean girl i would too okay!

we had family dinners with each others family this whole week and our families like each other, i have never heard anything bad from then....i was afraid as anand's family was much more big than abhay's....they are very good people, they didn't discriminate again my family nor me-i think this is because anand's family is very down to earth, people from anand's family frequently came to my house to bring things, gifts and all those.... so we got acquainted to them.

tanmayi couldn't believe what was happening but she did buy a lot of dresses for my wedding so i guess she is happy. she also designed my clothes for the 3 day wedding .

today we are going to the private palace where the ceremony will be held, i took carrots and boarded the jet. we landed there in 2 hours.

we have a sangeet and mehndi night at night. i have to get ready as soon as possible, my outfit is from Parihar boutique

brides outfit