21. Tanmayi's kidnap?

Tanmayi's pov

"she said she would never marry....she is marrying first" i mumbled, complaining with happy tears in my eyes.

standing near me Chirag nodded and looked up to dry his tears...

"tch, you are a crybaby," i said

"You called me baby?" he replied

"i said"....." you said what" he bent towards me raising his eyebrows and closing the distance between us.

"never mind" i said giving up realizing my cheeks burning, i could feel a glare at me , i didn't even have to turn back to know from who it was...but, i still turned around and returned his glare mouthing disgusting worm.(note: read the disgusting in kdrama style)

his glare intensified but i did not care. i remembered the chat with my father and brother before they left because of an emergency,

"rithik asked me for your hand in marriage" my father declared 

"no way, i hate that disgusting worm papa" i said

"its is clear now, dad-she also said it, lets tell him" my brother chided

"also?" i asked

"yes, he asked and i rejected the offer then and there" my brother said

"brother" i said with tears in my eyes ..."i know, you won't like him, he is too creepy..."he said and i pouted.

"let's reject them-i asked you for formality beta don't worry" i knew my parents would never sell me off....i sighed with relief, but problem began that night-in the middle of the night to be exact- our hospital was raided by government people suddenly and my father as a chairman had to go back, my brother went with him because he was worried.

i sighed and Chirag looked at me with what's the matter look "nothing" i said nodding my head horizontally

the wedding went well, we ate lunch and i went to my room to get ready to go home, i was worried about my father... this sudden raid on our hospital...i am very skeptical about it, what were their sources for the raid...may be its that disgusting worm?...i take my clothes putting them in my suitcase and i heard  suspicious foot steps behind me...footsteps in my room? 

before i could comprehend what was happening a hand with kerchief reached out in front of my mouth ...i panicked and struggled against his hand...i turned around to push him away but he held my hand with one hand, i freed my hand from his as fast as i can an and kicked him in the balls.

he fell down holding his balls and i immediately backed out , took my heel from the box near me went for him...while he is down i gave his head a good beating, tied him up with my dupatta and also stuffed a dupatta in his mouth.

 then i ran away from my room..as soon as i can, to chirag's room-i went to his room and knocked -all while looking around to see if there is anyone but there is no one in the corridor it is eerily creepy.

i breathed heavily and knocked for a few seconds but no one opened the door- i wanted to go inside so i pushed the door and it opened...thank god i went inside with relief and closed the door....while i was closing the door someone came from behind and hit my head!...that is the last thing i remember.

i woke up, my head throbbing and my legs paining...i was still a little sleepy as i looked around calmly-i was on a bed and my hands were tied...my outfit did not change...thank god i sighed...

i went around the room to check for cc tv cameras and i did find 3 cameras on three sides of the room, the windows were open and i could see a temple structure outside-i guess i am inside a temple!...i climbed the window and i was just about to jump out of the window-two guards in masks came and stopped me pushing me inside.