15. love again

Swetha's pov

if there is one word for Anand from my side it would be- bulldozer.

i went back to my home and my parents welcomed me with curious eyes, not just my parents my chacha chachi, dadi, my cousins and even the workers in our family-they were waiting for some tea while drinking chai.(uncle aunt, grandmother)why? well because the swetha that would not even look at anyone else other than her boyfriend went on a first date and that date lasted more than 10 mins-actually 3 hours to be exact.

i gave them the tea they wanted....told them i was now dating Mr. anand Verma, after listening to the whole story, they expressed their condolences for my brain and regretted that they did not have popcorn.

i went to my room and regretted my decision, did i get in to a relationship too early? why did i even say i will date him, what if he is like abhay, the main problem is my brain stops working when ever i am with him.

i did not even properly breakup with abhay, why did i accept someone else? what if i mess him up like i did with myself, the biggest question is am i ready to move on, i actually wanted to move on but i am scared when it comes to the doing part

should i call him to say, we should not date? no way ....aaahhhh, i went down for dinner after sometime and heard my father say something about anand.

"i called him and asked him about his intentions and whether his family knows...."

"yes, we cannot let the same thing happen to swetha again" my chachu said

"what are you guys talking about" i asked and my brother said  "i gave papa Anand's number".

"why" i asked..."don't worry beta, just men talk" he said, oh no what if they cornered him? what did he say? did they ask about marriage or what?

my brother patted my hand gently indicating for me to look at him he mouthed "went well", huff i sighed.

after dinner i went to my room, to design a statement piece and i was immersed it it, a phone message tune brought me out, while looking at the design i took my mobile in my hand and saw the message it is from anand.

Swetha's jewelry design

after some small talk, i thanked him for talking to my family, i don't know what they actually asked him but he managed them well seeing their satisfied expressions at the table

we played a truth-truth game as anand said it, where we only say truth while the other person's questions, i did not even notice, while texting him that it was almost 2'o clock.

i was tired today so i fell asleep unknowingly.

the next day i went to lunch in between my work with Tanmayi....she- not surprisingly brought popcorn with her, for enjoying while listening to my story.