13. Decision

Swetha's pov

i went home and talked to my parents about my breakup, we discussed my emotions and feelings about this sudden situation- i tried answering normally even though i was breaking apart inside

i went into my room and slept till 11 o clock next day...i did not have the urge to go outside, i did not even want to get out of my bed, i felt burnt out, even if i wake up...what should i do? i resigned from my job.

i really wanted to go and confront abhay so that my anger will cool down but, he did not even leave me that option. he just ran away-it was on news- he took yesterday's flight to Paris.

i got up from my bed after a long time, opened my laptop and looked through my photos-past 8 years albums that i have kept safely some in a pen drive, some in albums, some in my mobile...after looking through them i  deleted every single one of them while crying....

after wiping away all those memories i thought i would feel better but i just felt empty, felt like i was removing half of my life together with those memories....i realized i was running after abhay all the time and did not even look after myself.

what should i do now? should i go after revenge for the betrayal he gave me or should i just choose sadness over everything , stay and rot at home?.

i felt a mix of anger, betrayal and sadness coming to me when ever i see the pictures of them both-kissing happily without a care in the world.....he went on a date with her, while i went to his family to listen to their taunts - fight for our relationship.

the more i looked at those pictures the more i turned hallow inside- is she prettier than me? is she better at taking care of him? his family likes her more than me?....she did look pretty- i looked at my face in the mirror in my room while thinking and being insecure- i was angry-i went as far as breaking the mirror itself so that i could not see my ugly, rejected, cheated on self again, i broke it into very small pieces.

my parent's came up to my room, when they heard the glass shattering, they asked me to open the door but i did not

"i am fine, please leave me alone".

"you did not eat anything from yesterday please eat beta" my mom asked, knocking on the door

"no, i am not hungry" i replied crying

"i will break this door if you don't open it" my brother said angrily

"i will go away from home, don't disturb me" i replied and everyone sighed.

i could not even look at the camera in my phone- i felt stupid for doing this but i could not stop myself, i felt worthless.

at night my cousin sisters came near my door, they made noise and chattered with me but i just lay in bed unmoving, did not even reply to them.

the next day came as i looked at the sun through my window with my sleepy dark circled eyes, i did not sleep for two days straight and i was feeling thirsty as the water in my room is finished, i was scrolling away in my social accounts and did not sleep- more like i couldn't sleep so i was scrolling.

sun rose up but i did not have the energy to move an inch, while i was locked away in my room for a day and half straight- another scandal broke-this time i was the one that initiated it.

 Actor-Abhay Singh cheating with his manager Srishti Srivastav despite having a fiancé

my revenge was not over yet, the Singhs company stocks fell, also the  verma's co-operation project was taken away from them-for unknown reason's, they were already in dire states and they had to pay up to our family all the flush funds they have taken- if you ask me, is this enough of a revenge, i would still say no.