Just Listen-

"Vox. Holy fucking shit- just look!-" I cannot put up with his childish shit anymore.

"Velvette. Leave me alone." He shoves my hands away causing me to drop the papers everywhere. "I don't want to hear about it anymore." I can tell he's fed up with the handwriting idea. But he hasn't even looked at it all.

I glare at him.

"Just look at the writing!" I yell at him. Ever since this thing with Y/N went down he doesn't listen. Care. Talk.

Pretty much fucking nothing.

I sigh as he walks back to his desk trying to deal with all his work. He looks so tired.

"Vox please just look at the papers for a bit." My anger turns to bitter sympathy. I garb the papers off the ground.

"Y/n's handwriting doesn't match this second half. I point to the second paragraph on their letter. Vox's eyes travel to the papers and for a second I feel as if he would hear me out.

"Velvette. I don't want you here. Leave." He glares at me with anger. I grab my phone off the counter and scoff.

"Yeah of course." I angrily mutter. "I'll leave just like Y/N fucking did, asshole." Vox stares at me for a second before walking into his bedroom. I don't all through the front door and slam it shut.

I sigh as the air of Hell hits me.

What a dick. He'll regret this when he finds out I'm right.

***

As I'm walking down the streets I can't help but notice the sight of two guys I've seen in Vox's lobby.

I turn my phone off to evaluate them for a second. Then the one with white hair turns his gaze to me. Our eyes lock.

I watch him hand a bag to the other guy, beside him. Who gazed at him just like Vox would with Y/N.

The boy makes his way over to me.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Orion's POV~

"Velvette, ma'am." I put my hand out for her to shake, not that I really expect her to, but it's the thought that counts..

She glances at my hand. Doesn't shake my hand. I put my hand behind me again.

"Sorry to disturb you but I should share something with you. But please, don't tell Vox..." I pause. "It's about Y/N.." I watch her eyes show her interest peak. She shifts her weight on her other leg.

"Y/N?.." She asks curiously. I nod and glance to Steve who I catch looking at us. He quickly looks away and awkwardly glances at his phone. What a goofball. I turn back to Velvette.

"Did she..leave a letter?" I ask quietly. Velvette eyes widen slightly and she nods. She puts her phone in her pocket.

"That-makes sense," I look away then decide to explain. "Y/N didn't really decide to leave. They ran into Alastor in the street...I saw it without them knowing. Alastor made her make a deal.." Velvette's expression fades to worry.

"They didn't sell their soul, right?.."

"No, but-" I realize this will be really hard to explain right now without thinking it all through. "Can I give you my contact information? This is a long story.." Velvette looks conflicted for a second but hands me her phone.