Here's where it goes down...

'Entry one,

I have made my mind up. I'm sacrificing myself for Y/N. This book is going to Steve once I'm gone. Steve, I am really sorry, but Y/N helped me when I needed it. I owe them. And Alastor on control of the overlord of magic? Hell will never be safe again. Therefore, my decision is made.

Tomorrow I'm taking my plan into action.

-Orion'

'Entry two,

I have limited the plans. I have to start doing these rituals to get my soul ready. (that's what the book said so I'll go with that) Today I told Steve that I found a plan, he isn't aware what it is though. Steve, again, I'm sorry you have to find out from this notebook. Or maybe I'll tell you before I decide to go through with this. '

'Entry three,

I guess this has turned into a diary now. Steve keeps asking me what my plan is. He has no idea what I'm going to do. Anyway, today was the first day I started the ritual stuff. I had to make some weird drink, it tastes weird. And made me tired. I'm going to take a nap. '

I close the notebook and sigh. I put my book on a shelf in the bedroom. I'm sure to not draw attention to it. I can hear Steve walking around the house. I've noticed he's still as restless as he was when we first met. It was one of the first things I noticed about him.

I lay down in bed and close my eyes. That drink drained every drop of energy I had. I really hope it isn't always like this every time I drink that.  I hear the door open but I'm much too tired to turn over and look.

"Orion?" Steve asks in a quiet voice. "You doing alright?" I hear a slight worry in his voice.

"Mhm. Tired" I murmur while pulling a blanket close to me. I can hear Steve walking around the room, probably looking for something to do. Vox has been giving him lots of off days, which we assumed was from him being so depressed. He's been stuck back at home with me a lot more now, always unsure of what to do.

Without a second thought I find myself sitting up sleepily looking at Steve. We both sit there and stare at each other.

"What?" He puts his hands in his pockets and the other two he crosses over his body. "Do you want me to go away?" He puts a foot towards the door. "I can go."

I shake my head. I'm too tired to really process my thoughts.

I just go with whatever I feel like doing first.

I reach my arms out towards him.

He walks over.

Gently he lays next to me gazing into my eyes with his beautiful eyes of his own. I smile softly as he brings me closer to him.

Happiness and comfort washes over me, yet I feel guilty. In a week or so he was going to be left alone.

And it's my fault.

My thoughts drift.

They freeze.

And I fall asleep.

*
*
*
*

Steve's POV~ (one we haven't seen yet)

I feel Orion fall asleep almost immediately after I lay down. Something has been off the last few days. With him. Gently, I run my hand on his back hoping to bring comfort.

Ever since he told me he had a plan.

Just a plan. He refuses to tell me what he's going to do.

I sigh thinking about his stupid ass idea. He wants to save Y/N from fucking Alastor. He barely knows them. Vox fired him. He wouldn't be in this situation if Y/N just handled themselves.