Im so sorry...

(AN- HOLY SHIT BALLS- OVER 1K READS- THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY, THANK YOU ALL SM)

~Vox's Pov~

I brush my fingers through her hair softly. I don't move from my spot curled up next to her on this bed. I stare at the dark wall next her. It was the middle of the night. Velvet stopped by four hours ago and dropped off some papers for work and food. She dropped teasing me for caring for Y/n. Thank fucking Lucifer.

"Oh Y/n... I never realized how much I cared about you.." My voice cracks with pain.

I felt so god damn sorry. Like a fucking guilt filled child. I wrap my arms around her healing sides. It's been two weeks since the accident. And I've barely left this room in my house at all. I can't bring myself to leave space between us. I didn't think Alastor would find his way in here... but if she woke up...or if she started struggling...or someone did end up getting in...

I had to be here.

For her.

With her.

I watch Y/n's chest rise up and fall every once in a while. She has a peaceful expression. I grab her hands that I bandaged. I slowly move her hand to touch the side of my face.

I frown remembering her peaceful smiles when we hugged.

I pull the blanket over us more. I keep her wounded body close as if I could heal her injuries with closeness. I fucking wish...

Sleep creeps into my eyes and I feel my body fight back slumber. I wish I could be up forever to watch over her.

I gently pull her closer to me. I hold her in my arms with all the care I have to offer.

"Please be okay.."

~Normal POV~

Holy fucking shit...

I feel sharp pains in my ribs...

Hands...

Legs...

Stomach...

Fuuuuck..-

I shift around.

Where the fuck...

ALASTOR-

I jolt up ready to fight.

Ready to Strike that fucking dear demon in the face.

"HOLY SHIT- Y/N?!?" I hear Vox yelp from beside me.

"WHERE'S THAT FUCKING RADIO RAT?!" I scream at him and fall out of the bed. A sharp sting runs through every part of my body as I fall.

"Fuuuuck-" I reach for my side quickly and grab it.

Vox suddenly races to my side and scoops me up like a child.

"JESUS FUCK-"

He sets me on the bed gently and hesitates to tend to my pain.