Prologue 01: The Mercenary

3rd POV:

In 2012.

There was a chaos.

Lot of chaos all over the city by itself.

New Orleans was been fallen by these infected virus and turn the people into some mindless cannibalism...zombies and nobody else were survive in this world...no one escape...nothing can do what they tries to survive against these zombies out there. They bite and turn them into like the other zombies...but except for one person who was responsible to be alive and the only one who keep the four survivors to be safe and fighting against these zombies by themselves.

...

...

...

...

...

...

...

There were four survivors who were shooting at these zombies who tries to bite them and infecting them too and these zombies are fast as hell and they can charge toward at the enemies and bite them too. But the four survivors are professionals and they are shooting these zombies like nothing and which it is torn them all apart off with their weapons and then they both tries defend themselves against at these zombies.

The first one is rich guy who was part of mafia.

The second one is big African American who was a coach of gym before.

The third one is Hillbilly and he was part of mechanic worker.

The fourth one is a woman was a reporter.

These survivors have a name is Nick, Coach, Ellis, and Rochelle that they are the four survivors who are fighting against these zombies by themselves.

When the four survivors were shooting their weapons at these zombies and they both were tries to take them down and they both were in the bridge line where are they going to be stuck there for awhile and they are shooting their weapons at these zo...

When the four survivors were shooting their weapons at these zombies and they both were tries to take them down and they both were in the bridge line where are they going to be stuck there for awhile and they are shooting their weapons at these zombies. Then Louis, Francis, and Zoey are shooting their weapons at these undead zombies and more of them will came here right away and make they both were helping each others out.

After they took the horde of zombies and then they both were reload their weapons and prepare for another round when they collect

Nick: "I think that's all of them." He said to them and make them nod their heads.

Coach: "Yeah...alright...let's search around here and find the gasolines first and we can start the engine right away!" He said to them and make them nod their heads and they both were running out to somewhere else and get the gasolines by themselves...they need to collecting 20 of them. When the survivors were split out by themselves and then they both tries their best to survive by themselves and until Ellis caught one of the gasoline by himself.