Chapter 11: Saeko Busujima (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Previously Of HOTD: We Have Not Come This Far To Die Now!

Now they are dealing with the horde of zombies were running toward to them right now and they are about to fight...but then there was a firefighters out here and they holding the water gun was shooting at these zombies.

(Y/N): "What in the..." He said to himself.

???: "Get them out of here now!" She said.

When they both saw the firefighters were shooting their waters at those zombies and take them down by themselves and then other firefighters take the survivors in also the Humvee vehicle was came in too. Then (Y/N) was with Saeko and Zoe were sigh out in relief that they both saw the horde of zombies were definitely taken down by the waters and the three of them were going to split up right away and they both are going out to somewhere that they need to go...but they will meet the others again.

Takashi: "(Y/N)!!!!! We will meet the other side!!!!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, take care!!!!! We will meet again!!!!!!" He said to them and make him was with Saeko and Zoe were going out by themselves.

When the three of them are going out to somewhere and they both tries their best to survive in this world and zombies are everywhere in this world and make (Y/N), Saeko, and Zoe are running by themselves. Then the three of them are heading out to somewhere that they need to fight and survive also (Y/N) was blast those zombies with his shotgun...Zoe was shooting at these zombies with her submachine gun and Saeko who was fighting at these motherfucking zombies like badass samurai.

The three of them were keep killing many zombies and they were take these zombies like bad motherfuckers and they both were keep killing many of them by themselves and (Y/N) who was blast these motherfuckers with his shotgun and killing these motherfucking zombies like blast their bodies, arms, and legs off. When (Y/N) was running out of his shotgun ammos and make him was drop the weapon down on the ground and he said.

(Y/N): "Damn, I'm running out of ammos. I need a weapon." He said to himself and make him was walk up to the other way that (Y/N) need a new weapon for what he is going to fight these zombies and then (Y/N) notice there was a weapon over there on the table.

(Y/N): "Finally." He said to himself.

Saeko: "What did you see, (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I just found a weapon on the table right now." He said to her and make her was chuckle little bit and he went up there and he saw there was a weapon down on the table and he grab it in his hand and it is submachine gun MP5.

" He said to her and make her was chuckle little bit and he went up there and he saw there was a weapon down on the table and he grab it in his hand and it is submachine gun MP5

(Y/N): "Very nice." He said to himself and he look over there and there is another weapon there and make him grab it and he was holding the revolver Colt 357 Magnum...and this gun was powerful as hell.

(Y/N): "Well, I got what I really need

(Y/N): "Well, I got what I really need." He said to himself and make them heard there were more of them came here right away and they both are going to take many of them out with their weapons and slaughtering the rest of zombies by themselves.

Time Skip Later.

In Temple.

After (Y/N) with Saeko and Zoe were made it in the temple for themselves and the three of them get safety and get some rests for themselves and they both need to take their own time to relax in the temple and (Y/N) just sat there alone by himself and make (Y/N) look at outside there and seen there was chaos all around here and (Y/N) just take down the special infected zombies like nothing and turns out that they can't matched against (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He was thinking and until (Y/N) got tapped on the shoulder by someone revealed is...Saeko who was behind at (Y/N) and she had a warm smile and she asked (Y/N).

Saeko: "Hello, (Y/N)...I need your help with the problem." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Sure, as an mercenary..I can help you with it..." He said to her and make the two of them went inside there and then they both talking each others in the living room and then (Y/N) heard Saeko's story and she explaining to (Y/N) about what she did...something wrong that she got harass by the schoolboy student who was tries to pinned her on the wall and until she snapped out of her head and she use her kendo stick smack the guy in the head pretty hard bloods splash out from his head.

When he heard this and he decide to helping the Samurai girl out cause he know her had a suffering PTSD and make him talk with her for what she did...the right thing to protect herself and until the two of them were look at each others by themselves. When the two of them were stare and keep stare and then they both lean themselves as kissing each others and they both start to kissing each others and make out by themselves.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Saeko wasn't wearing anything but her panties.

(Y/N): "Saeko, you're naked."

Saeko: "Come on, I know you want to touch them" she grabs his hands and put them on her boobs.

(Y/N) started to suck on her left boob.

Saeko was moan softly.

Saeko pushed him on his back unbuttoning your pants.

Saeko: "Wow your big." She started to lick up and down on it.

Saeko: "You like that, Honey?"

(Y/N) nod she started to suck on it going deeper every up and down.

(Y/N): "Saeko, I'm about to cum."

She started going faster until he came down her throat.

Saeko: "Mmmm, you taste good." She was started to take off her panties and getting ready to insert it.

(Y/N): "Saeko, are you sure you want to do this?" He asked her.

Saeko: "Yes, I want you inside me." She started pushing down on it.

Saeko was started to bounce up and down. Her walls were closing in and the end of her womb.

(Y/N): "Saeko, I'm about to cum."

Saeko: "Cum inside me please, (Y/N)"

(Y/N) came inside her and cum started to check out.

Saeko: "Leave it in there for a little longer."

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

To Be Continued.