Chapter 21: Saya Takagi (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It's been 15 Days later...we've been stuck here in this Tokyo city....all every goddamn zombies out there and overrun all everything." He said to himself and there he was inside this military base...but this place was big and it looks like it was a sci-fi building for what (Y/N) with the survivors were been here. Then they both were take their own time to relaxes in this place and make them were set up everything around and all every weapons, medic kit, and also combat mele weapons too.

(Y/N): "We've been tired...we want to live and survive...we got many foods with us and weapons."

(Y/N): "All we want to get the hell out of this goddamn world and we can moving out to the other location that we can stay and live

(Y/N): "All we want to get the hell out of this goddamn world and we can moving out to the other location that we can stay and live." He said to himself and make him was sat there and put his arms crosses and make him turn his head to look outside and then he notice all everything was raining out there like large. When (Y/N) was sat there and chilling little bit and make him tries to thinking about the plan to get the helicopter by himself and it is the only way to get those people out of here and survivors too.

*KNOCKING*

(Y/N): "Come on in!" He said and make the door was opened out and the here comes Saya was came here and she dressing regular casual clothes for herself.

Saya: "Hey, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Hey, Saya...how are you doing?" He asked her and then she told him.

Saya: "I'm fine...just...tired." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, me too...Saya...I know what are you doing....but just in case that these things and zombies out there and they both were destroying everything around here...but we suggest need to keep moving out to somewhere." He said to her.

Saya: "I know." She said to (Y/N) and then the two of them were sat there and chilling and make them were drinking their waters and they survive through like a lot...and all everything that (Y/N) with the other survivors fighting some zombies and infected monsters too. But except the Alpha monster out there and it seems the creature want to kill more victims and this creature doesn't giving a shit about it by himself.

Saya: "Hey, (Y/N)..." She said to (Y/N) and make him was look at her who had a blushes on her face and then this make the mercenary surprise and he asked her.

(Y/N): "What are you-" He tries to said and she suddenly kissing at him.

She was pulled him into kisses right away and make the two of them were making out each others and they both let go and (Y/N) chuckle and he said.

(Y/N): "Hehehe, I know you are in loving with me.~" He said to her.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Saya: "Just shut up and kiss me damn it." She forced her lips on his mouth and started to go under his shirt.

(Y/N) started to put his hand in her pants feeling her wet panties.

(Y/N) having his arms wrapped her waist and she got her arms wrapped around his neck that (Y/N) was kissing her deep passionately and keep kissing her now he was feeling his knee that her wet panties to down on the knee of pant now that making he got heating of mate.

But she touched at his face when he was caught her hand but (Y/N) having a night vision to looking at Saya's heartbeat and also something more like a human bones with triceps.

(Y/N): "Oh wow, you're really wet down here. Were you thinking about me in your mind?"

Saya: "Yes, my love. I couldn't stop thinking about you. I wanted you since you are definitely here."

Saya was push him on the couch making her be on top at him. She started take off her shirt and pants revealing her boobs.

Saya: "Now lay there and relax while I do the work." She said.

She started to unzip his pants revealing his dick.

Saya: "The girls are right. You are huge." She smiled.

She started to lick his dick and put the whole thing in her mouth.

(Y/N): "That feels good, Saya."

She smiled and started to go faster making you moan.

(Y/N): "Saya, I'm gonna cum."

She goes deeper on him and making him gonna cum faster

(Y/N) pushed Saya's head and came down her throat.

Now (Y/N) let her head go.

Saya: "Mmm you taste good, (Y/N). now I want you to fuck me in my pussy."

She started to insert his dick in her pussy making go in. She moan gently.

Saya: "You're already hitting my womb and you're not moving."

(Y/N): "You want me to take it out."

Saya: "No, I want it in me."

She went up and down slowly making her moan every time she went down.

Saya: "Ah..."

(Y/N) pushed her to get on top of her. She started to blush at the position she was in.

Saya: "Please, (Y/N). Fuck me I want it."

(Y/N) inserted his dick and went back and forward making her breath. (Y/N) started to go faster.

Saya: "(Y/N), I'm gonna cum please. I want you to cum inside of me."

(Y/N) started to cum inside her making her cum down her legs. (Y/N) pulled out and saw cum leaking out of her.

Saya: "Wow, you came so much, babe. But you have one more hole left to finish." She smiled at him.

(Y/N) inserted his dick in her ass making her moan out loud.

Saya: "AHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

She started to move her hips to his dick making you go faster.

Saya: "PLEASE BABE FUCK ME HARD I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Y/N) started to move back and forward fast and hard making her eyes roll back.

Saya: "OH YEAH MAKE ME YOUR BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

(Y/N) was growling like a beast and also his eyes were changing into red that he just keep fucking her up and so he was grabbing her boobs in front that (Y/N) was putting her boobs up and down now making she moaning.

(Y/N) started to cum making her pass out on the couch breathing heavily and she got up and hug him.

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Then the two of them were laying down on the bed by themselves and they both were breathing out and then (Y/N) cupped her chin and he pulled her into kissing right away and then the two of them going to sleep right away.

To Be Continued.