Chapter 13: Francis & Louis/The Other Survivors

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

When (Y/N) was with the girls are moving out to somewhere else and they both were fighting some undead zombies who were stood on their ways and make them were fighting back at these things by themselves. Then (Y/N) with the girls are heading to the other way and they both tries to find the other way to get out of this situation...and there's nowhere sight of horde...but thanks for the three of them are going to be alright.

Zoe: "So outside there...some short of zombies out there huh?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, they probably won't attack at us again...and just some pack of zombies and we're going to be alright." He said to Zoe.

Saeko: "Hmm...I agree with that." She said to (Y/N) and then they both notice there were some zombies up ahead and make them were roar out and they tries to attack at them and (Y/N) with the two women were attack or shooting their weapons at these zombies and killing them all.

(Y/N): "Take this, nasty zombie motherfucker!" He said to them and make them were got many shots by (Y/N)'s MP5 weapon and take many of them down by himself and also Zoe was doing the same thing too and Saeko slashes and cuts many zombies apart off

(Y/N): "Take this, nasty zombie motherfucker!" He said to them and make them were got many shots by (Y/N)'s MP5 weapon and take many of them down by himself and also Zoe was doing the same thing too and Saeko slashes and cuts many zombies apart off. Then the three of them are walking out to somewhere and they both tries to find some medical and other kits that they need to heal themselves before they get attack by these zombies out there...then they both went inside the building and they are search the foods or medic kits for themselves.

(Y/N): "Zoe, what do you got?" He asked her.

Zoe: "I got the food cans with us...seems 5 of them." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Pretty nice." He said to her and Saeko was came down here and she holding three medical kits for the three of them and then they take it by themselves and before they were moving on until they heard gunshots comes from somewhere else.

(Y/N): "What the..." He said.

Zoe: "Gunshots...You think-" She tries to said.

(Y/N): "Survivors....there were other survivors." He said to her and make her surprise and Saeko was clean her sword and make her was look at the two of them and she nod her head and then the three of them are going out by themselves and they both were heading out to somewhere and searching for the other survivors. Then (Y/N) was with the two women were heading up there by themselves and they both tries to find the other way to get the other survivors and when they both got there and they notice there were four survivors down there.

(Y/N): "Oh boy....Looks like they just got away from that place too." He said to himself.

Zoe: "They're just made out alive by themselves?" She asked (Y/N).