Chapter 6: Reunion With The Students

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Alright, let's get going then." He said to her and make the two of them were hop on and begin to driving out by themselves.

???: "WAIT! WAIT! WAIT! DON'T LEAVE ME, YOU FUCKERS!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and make him was tries to get away from here and he was hurt badly that he can felt and looks like the scratch with deep wound behind his back and make him was crawling away from here but he can't...even move at all and then out of nowhere and he was heard of this creeping cry from the woman who was sobbing.

???: "Oh no..." he said.

???: "FUCK! FUCK!" He said and he tries to crawl away and make him heard the witch was right behind him and it is crying out louder but until her behavior was change into angry mood and he seen this and tries to called out but the witch was let out her scream and begin to charge toward at the thug who was tries to get away.

???: "*SCREAMING*" He was screaming and lot of screaming out loud in the sky by himself heard the flesh sound with tearing and ripping apart off by herself.

Poor bastard...he got what he deserve coming.

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was driving his bike goes faster and more faster to moving out to somewhere and searching for the other way to regroup with the other survivors by himself and he cannot let them die and especially Zoe because he know her and she is fallen love with him too. Then (Y/N) was remembering the past for what he was going up with his old friend Bill...and the two of them were in the military for long time ago that they are going to be best soldiers.

(Y/N): "*Bill...we always been together, weren't we?*" He thought himself.

(Y/N): "*We are the blood brothers in this world for surviving.*" He thought himself and he was remember the past in his own memory in his head by himself.

In Flashback.

(Y/N): "Bill...my old friend...you were true American...maybe even the best soldier I care about." He said to himself.

(A/N: I remembered Bill was in the comic about he is Vietnam Veteran...so I decide to add this scene in this story. Between (Y/N) and Bill...are legends.)

When the soldiers are finishing the Victor Charlie around here and they both were laying down there and dead also...(Y/N) with Bill who were stood right there by themselves and they both seen how much horror and war around in this world. Then (Y/N) was look down and he saw many of them were been killed and they both tries their best to survive...but (Y/N) who was look at the other one surrender and he was about to shoot but Bill raise his hand and put his hand on the gun down and he said.

Bill: "It's over, son...we just won. Let him go." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yeah, we won." He said to himself and make him was put his M16 rifle back behind and then (Y/N) was still got the mask on by himself.