Prologue 02: The Escape

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You're welcome....Your friends are waiting for you." He said to Coach and make him was heard that and then Coach look at the others are waiting for Coach to come and make Coach went up there and get in the vehicle car of Jimmy Gibbs Jr. The four survivors who were driving away from here by themselves and leave (Y/N) with other three survivors by themselves.

Zoe: "Wait, are you (Y/N)?" She asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You know me?" He asked her.

Zoe: "Yeah! Bill was talking a lot about you, man!" She said to (Y/N) and make him was surprise to heard the name is 'Bill'

(Y/N): "Bill? Is he here?" He asked the three of them and make them were heard this and they nod their heads and sadly none of them don't speak up.

(Y/N): "Where is he? I need to talk with him before we-" He tries to said.

Louis: "He's inside there..." He said to (Y/N) and make him pointing his finger over there and he seen there was a building and where Bill was in there and (Y/N) look back at the three of them and he said.

(Y/N): "Wait...what happened? Where's Bill?" He asked them.

Francis: "Buddy, you don't want to get in there and see-" He tries to said and (Y/N) was walking toward to the building by himself and he went in there and he saw his old friend...Bill was...dead.

(Y/N): "Oh my god...Bill." He said to him and make him was walking toward to Bill and he kneel down on the ground and make (Y/N) was sigh and sadly that he lost his old friend...now he lost everything that he love. But (Y/N) want to know what happened to him and he was put the hat on and covering his head and make (Y/N) close the eyes of Bill and he said.

(Y/N): "Rest in peace, Bill." He said to Bill and make him slowly got up from the ground and he was walk outside of the building and he stood right there and he look up and he notice the three survivors had a sad faces and they know (Y/N)'s loss for his friend is dead.

Zoe: "(Y/N), about Bill...he-" 

(Y/N): "I know...I think I don't know what to say to me...but how did this happened?" He asked the three of them and they look at each others and they sigh out and they told (Y/N) about the whole thing like what happened to Bill.

(Y/N): "And then...what happened?" He asked Bill.

Zoe: "H-He sacrificed himself to save three of us." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Bill...why did you do it? Why didn't you wait for me arrive here...Damn you." He said to himself.

Francis: "Buddy, don't blame yourself about what happened back there." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "It is my fault...I should arrive here to help you both...but *Sigh* I truly sorry about him." He said to them and then they know what (Y/N) say and make him was look up at them and he ask them in question.

(Y/N): "Is anyone of you hurt?" He asked the three of them and then they said yes...Louis was got his leg scratch and looks like bad injure for himself and make (Y/N) seen this and he need to get up there fast as he could and make him went up there with parkour skill. When (Y/N) was land down on the ground and he look at Louis and his leg was looks like damage and make (Y/N) ask them about what happened to Louis's leg.