Chapter 4: The Survivors

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "HELLO!!!!! ARE YOU TWO ALRIGHT?!?" He asked them.

Takashi: "We're fine! We're fine!!!!!! Thanks for saving us back there!!!!!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "You're welcome!!!!!!! PLEASE, GET DOWN HERE IMMEDIATELY!!!!! I NEED YOU TWO TO FOLLOW ME AND I CAN GET YOU GUYS SAFETY!!!!!!!" He said to them and make the two students look at each others and nod their heads. Then they both were get out of the rooftop's building from the Fujimi academy and the two of them went down there by themselves and meeting up with (Y/N).

Takashi: "Who are you? Are you one of the Black Hawk Soldier?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Actually I'm an mercenary who was retired in the army before." He said to him and then Rei asked (Y/N).

Rei: "So that means you're not with the Black Hawk?" She asked (Y/N) and then he was sigh and he just explaining to them all about everything that he was a mercenary and he just doing his job is searching for his old friend. Then the two of them heard about what (Y/N) say and make the two of them are definitely don't know how to trust (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Look, I know you all don't trust me...but don't worry...I don't want you two die or the rest of the survivors in the academy." He said to the two of them and make them heard what (Y/N) said to the two of them and they both were thinking (Y/N) is tell the truth.

Takashi: "Okay...so where are we gonna go?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I have friends were searching for the survivors...so we are going to get there fast as we could and reunite them. Alright?" He asked him and make him was nod his head and Rei who was seen (Y/N) is mysterious and he wore a mask but google to covering his eyes. Then the two of them turn their heads to look at there were more of zombies are here and make (Y/N) notice this and he turn around and start to shooting these zombies with his assault rifle. 

When (Y/N) was take many of them out by himself with his assault rifle and killing the rest of these zombies by himself and he use the grenade launcher from the rifle and he was shot it toward to the zombies and blow them up

When (Y/N) was take many of them out by himself with his assault rifle and killing the rest of these zombies by himself and he use the grenade launcher from the rifle and he was shot it toward to the zombies and blow them up. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look at the two of them and he said to them.

(Y/N): "Let's go!" He said to the two of them and make the three of them were going out by themselves and they both running out to somewhere else in this academy by themselves and they tries to their best to survive in this hell place where the horde of zombies here. There was something else is here and make it is stalking toward at the three of them were running away and seems the creature could be something else...this creature could be other hunter...and this must be the creature who was leading the pack by himself.

Creature: "*GROWLING*"

Time Skip Later.

In Hallway.