Chapter 5: The Gas Station

3rd POV:

Previously Of HOTD: We Have Not Come This Far To Die Now!

???: "You bastard-" He tries to said and (Y/N) was punch him in the face and make him was stepped back and he shook his head and (Y/N) goes for his submission move to take the bastard down on the ground.

(Y/N) was keeping him there and restraining him and he was holding the bastard's arm and also neck too...that he was chokehold him and prepare to break his neck and make (Y/N) take his combat knife out and make them were scared and surprises and (Y/N) was raise it up and he said.

that he was chokehold him and prepare to break his neck and make (Y/N) take his combat knife out and make them were scared and surprises and (Y/N) was raise it up and he said

(Y/N): "So tell me...did you know all about this?" He asked him.

Sinoda: "I-I-I-I-" He tries to said and make (Y/N) was put his knife at Sinoda closer and more closer and prepare to stabbed him and this scared the shit out of the students for what they were seen this.

Kyoko: "U-Um, Mr. G-Ghost! You can't-" She tries to said and then (Y/N) was raise his knife out and stabbed his weapon down at Sinoda where his face really is...but beside his face and make (Y/N) look down at the bastard and he said.

(Y/N): "Now, I ask you a question right now before I'll cut your tongue and neck off...now you answer the question." He said to him.

Sinoda: "I-I-I don't know! I don't know! I just only watch the new!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Then you don't know everything about war, and outbreak and all of these zombies out there...you are stupid shithead that I've face before...now do me as favor...shut your sorry bitchass right now...before I'll cut everything up at you." He said to Sinoda and make him was slowly got up from the submission move that (Y/N) gave Sinoda and (Y/N) turn his head to look at the bastard who was breathing and wheezing out little bit.

(Y/N): "Now then...anyone who wants to fuck with me? Go ahead....see what happened next to end up with this guy right here." He said to them and make them were shook their heads and they don't want to fight him but until (Y/N) was sigh little bit and he put his handgun back to his gun holster and then (Y/N) look at Shido and he know what he did after he just saw...Shido kick the student in the face and left him behind...but (Y/N) don't like it.