Chapter 7: Rei Miyamoto (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Night Later.

When (Y/N) was with the others are finally safe and they both are in the house...friend of Shizuka's home and it seems the two of them are in the building by themselves and they both were get some rest for themselves. Then (Y/N) who was sat on the rooftop by himself and make him was chilling little bit and (Y/N) was look down and he saw many zombies all around here and moaning out by themselves and he take his mask off and googles too.

(Y/N): "Fucking damn zombies." He said to himself and make him was sat there and look down at these zombies and make him was take the cigarette from his box of pack cigarette and other is...music radio for what (Y/N) gonna heard it by himself. When (Y/N) was sat there and chilling little bit and he take one of the cigarette out and put it on his mouth and make him was grab the lighter out by himself.

He was light it up from the lighter and he start to smoking it.

(Y/N): "*Sigh*" He was sigh out little bit and make him stare up at the beautiful night sky.

(Y/N): "Too much insanity in my head." He said to himself and make him was sat on the rooftop of this building and chilling little bit.

(Y/N): "We've been in lot of war, Bill...like a lot through that we fight as a brothers." He said to himself and make him was sigh up to the sky little bit.

This music is called Paint It Black.

From The Rolling Stone that (Y/N) and Bill heard it...they both love this band badly when they were in the war by themselves.

In Flashback.

I see a red door

And I want it painted black

No colors anymore

I want them to turn black

I see the girls walk by

Dressed in their summer clothes

I have to turn my head

Until my darkness goes

I see a line of cars

And they're all painted black

With flowers and my love

Both never to come back

I've seen people turn their heads

And quickly look away

Like a newborn baby

It just happens everyday

I look inside myself

And see my heart is black

I see my red door

I must have it painted black

Maybe then, I'll fade away

And not have to face the facts

It's not easy facing up

When your whole world is black

No more will my green sea

Go turn a deeper blue

I could not foresee this thing

Happening to you

If I look hard enough

Into the setting sun