chapter 1

"MINHO!!!! GUESS WHAT!!??" hyunjin excitedly jumped on Minho, thank god Minho's thighs are not normal or else they would've fallen down. Minho was about to throw hyunjin down and kick him but hyunjin suddenly hugged him.

"Thank you hyung! it's because of you, I took that modeling offer and now they invited me to Paris!! IT'S PARIS MINHO!!!" Lee know was so proud of his best friend that for the first time he returned the hug willingly. And it's also really rare of Hyunjin to call him hyung.

"you guys are so gay. Get your hands off my boyfriend hyunjin!!" hyunjin's sister, yeji yelled at them.

"stop being clingy my dear sister! you're not the only one who is having a lover in this world!! Maybe I'll bring more amazing lover than yours from Paris!? you know it's a city of love after all! What if my soulmate is waiting for me there??" Hyunjin dramatically fell on his sister's shoulder.

"You're heavy! Get off me!!" Yeji pushed him back to Minho. Minho caught hyunjin in his arms by holding his waist.

"Sorry I have a girlfriend, don't fall for me honey" Minho smirked at hyunjin.

"Oh no! I'm already deeply in love with you Minho, run away with me babe" hyunjin wrapped his arm around Minho's neck while smirking back at him.

"No thanks baby, since there is an amazing lover waiting for you in Paris. I'll stick with your sister"

"You disgusting gays" yeji rolled her eyes and walked up to them. She just pulled hyunjin out of Minho's embrace and kissed minho by jumping on him. Minho chuckled but caught her protectively, he kissed her back with the same passion.

Hyunjin just laughed for a while seeing them, they looked so in love, so happy. "You Disgusting straight's"  He mocked yeji while yelling this at them. Despite those words hyunjin lips formed a smile.

"But seriously Hyunjin-ah I'm happy for you. You've worked four years for an opportunity like this, all that hardship is paying off now" minho smiled at hyunjin.

"Well asshole you better send me gifts!! You know without my boyfriend you would be crying your ass off in some bar. Remember how many times you wanted to give up? But he's always there for you more than me, you owe him a lot! dummy!" yeji slapped hyunjin shoulder slightly. Hyunjin and lee know laughed at her.

"Excuse me? No way! I gave him permission to date you, since I already gave you, there is no debt left for me!" Hyunjin said while flipping his imaginary hair back.

"Delusional. Not like either of us will listen to you if you didn't give us your approval. Go fuck yourself and I don't give a shit" yeji flipped her actual hair.

"Yah?! Seriously? Honey, your girlfriend is being mean to me!" Hyunjin tugged his hands around Minho's and leaned his head on Minho's shoulder.

"Then get your own girlfriend, she'll be mean to her. It's perfect ending" minho said with his usual sassy tone.

"That's my boy!" Yeji kissed minho proudly while hyunjin was still there. It's nothing to him.

It's not new to either of them. Three of them have been friends from ages. They've known each their whole lives now.

It's nothing new to yeji seeing her brother and boyfriend flirting, she knows they've been playing around with eachother since they were kids. It's nothing new to hyunjin seeing his sister and best friend eating each other's faces off all the time, they were always comfortable in front of Hyunjin ever since they started dating. And it's the most common thing for minho to see those two twins fighting over him playfully and bickering like some crazy old people.

Those three were inseparable...

As always everyone is awestruck with hyunjin's achievement.

"We're having party tonight! And that's final" yeji said. Both the boys chuckled at excited yeji. One thing she knows is that both of them adore her. They would do anything to make her smile.