chapter 9

Nobody pov

"That ass! I can't believe he didn't call us for this long" yeji threw her phone in bed and then she plopped herself next to minho.

"Stop waiting, you know he'd call us if he can. He must be really busy yeji" minho said while patting her on the head. She sighed and looked at minho with a pout on her face. Minho just laughed and ruffled her hair.

"Why are you so cute?" Minho said while pinching her cheeks and she soon laughed along with him.

"Minho... I know you are missing him more than me" she said while smiling sweetly at minho.

"What? No? I'm very much enjoying this !! I could have all of you to only myself! This is once in a lifetime chance. That ass needs to find someone so he'll leave us alone!" Minho said while rolling his eyes.

"You can fool anyone Minho, but not me. I know you're checking flight tickets for paris, just a few seconds ago" Minho's cocky smile was dropped as soon as she said that. He knows he can't lie to yeji.

"Yeji... I just hope he's eating okay and you know? sleeping well and all" minho said while hugging her and she smiled feeling happy that he's finally talking it out.

"He'll be fine.. he's not a kid anymore. I know you used to protect us from those people in past but Minho, he is following his dreams...we need to let him go if that's what he wants" yeji said, her eyes tearing up while saying those words.

"And I'm the one who's missing him more? Nuh-uh!! Your crying like a born baby here. Just wait until I tell this to hyunjin, he'll tease the shit out of you" Minho rubbed her tears away and caressed her cheeks gently. Yeji looked at minho with a frown. She seemed to be in a conflict to say the words out.

"What is it yeji?" Minho could tell yeji is hesitating to speak about something and so he asked about it.

"I saw him today" yeji whispered, Minho's eyes widened in shock. He shot up fastly and looked at yeji with anger filling in his eyes.

"Where is that fucker? Tell me!! Are his friends with him too? Did he notice you? Did he talk to you? That motherfucker , if he lays a finger on you I won't hesitate to kill him this time! Just tell me where did you see him? I'll beat the shit-" Minho's voice was filled with venom and hate. That voice can scare anyone, even yeji. His hands clenched tightly as if he was waiting to punch someone. But she expected this reaction.

"Minho.." she took both of Minho's hands in her's and rubbed the back of his palm in comforting way. Her soft hands caressing rough palms, of course this made Minho calm down. But not enough.

"We're living a new life now. You, me and hyunjin, we're actually happy now. Without our parents, that guy and his friends... I don't want to cause trouble again... remember what happened last time when you and hyunjin got in a fight with that guy? It'll never end well..in the end we were the ones who had to suffer" yeji looked at minho with tears in her eyes, minho hugged her tightly.

"Please I don't want him again in my life. I don't want him in our lives" yeji whispered in between her sobs.

"I'll never let him hurt you or hyunjin again. I promise" Minho said tightening their hug in a protective way.

4 years ago...

"Oh my god, you should see your face on mirror right now! Hahahah"hyunjin teased yeji who got her plastered with full of chocolate cream. He teased her while running away from her.

"Seriously asshole? Is this the birthday gift you give for me? I shouldn't have given you that painting set you've been dying to get" yeji held a handful of cake and ran after hyunjin who's trying to avoid from getting the whole face covered with chocolate cream.