chapter 17

Still in flashback 🤓

Hyunjin pov

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? THAT GUY ASSAULTED ME!! WHY AM I HERE? I'M THE VICTIM HERE, I SHOULD BE OUT AND THAT GUY SHOULD BE HERE INSIDE THIS JAIL"  beom seok screamed on top of his lungs but not one of us are scared.

"We have all the evidence of you stalking, threatening, emotionally assaulting, attempt sexual assault on miss Hwang. We cannot free you Mr. Seok" the police officer said and he just smirked.

"I only saw them as my juniors sir, I don't know if there is any misunderstanding but I could never do such a-" I cut him immediately.

"Shut your fuck face beom seok. It's over. We have all the chats from your phone" but beom laughed again like a psycho.

"You're making a mistake hyunjin. You're gonna destroy your twin's life with your own hands" he threatened me.

"And how is that?" I asked him with a disgusted expression on my face.

"By this pendrive?" His eyes widened in shock. I cockily smirked at him.

While Minho was busy watching yeji and beom, I snuck into beom's house that jeongin tracked down. I searched all his house for more copies, and I found a couple of pendrive. I connected each one of them to my laptop and voila!! One of them has pics of yeji, I couldn't even look at them, he is really a creep. But I also checked other copies just to be sure.

Then the next thing I did was telling Minho to go on with his part of the plan that is punching beom out of his senses so he won't notice that we're hacking his phone, followed by jeongin who is exceptional in this..he fucking cleared every single data. Then changbin called the police after we were sure that there was no copy left.

"HAHAHAHAHA FUCK! FINE! WHAT'S THE PROOF THAT I DID THIS ALL?? SOMEONE FRAMING ME OFFICER!! BELIEVE ME!! THIS GUY HERE! HE IS THE CULPRIT!! I'M SURE"  He pointed at Minho while acting like an insane person. Oh boy, he didn't know how crazy Minho was did he?

Minho gave another punch right on his face in front of the officer's. He is fucking insane, I told y'all right?

"He was begging for it" Minho shrugged at the officer's.

"Proof you say? Well I do have it" now it's yeji who spoke up. Beom tried to speak but due to Minho's punch on his face, it was bruised completely. Serves that bitch right.

Yeji took out her glasses and gave them to the officer. That man looked confused at her. "There is an advanced camera lens fixed in that frame of those glasses. Please check it, officer, he spoke the truth himself" yeji said. Oh I was so proud of my girl.

"That's my girl" I said out and she glanced at me with a small smile on her face. I moved to hug her but before I could do that Minho did it first.

"You did nothing wrong yeji. It's not your fault" Minho said and yeji broke down in tears. I almost cried myself seeing them. They are leaning on each other just like before, I was so happy to see him comforting her. Maybe yeji might actually have a chance with him?

"All the conversation you had with her just now is recorded in that small cam, so congrats on staying in jail, beom" I said one last time before taking yeji out the police station.

When we arrived at home, our parents and Minho's dad were waiting for us. My mother was the first one to lash out.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU RUINED YEJI?? HOW COULD YOU BE SO CARELESS??" My mother hastily opened her phone and she opened the news.