chapter 19

Nobody pov

How can seeing someone naked can get you hard?? How much influence does hyunjin have, to make felix like this?? Thank god hyunjin spoke up first, felix could get out of that magic spell he put through.

Hyunjin is at a loss, his dick wouldn't calm down no matter what other things he tried to think. His thoughts are racing with Felix, the way felix gazed at hyunjin made him feel like he is already being fucked. It was not for too long but it wasn't too short either, felix eyes were completely clouded by lust. Whenever hyunjin saw that look on felix face, his own body wouldn't listen to him.

Meanwhile, for felix it isn't in any better position. He is gasping while still looking at the bathroom door that was shut a few seconds ago by hyunjin.

I should've have closed my eyes immediately, now how am I supposed to take care of this painfully hard thing??

Felix's mind completely went into chaos. The image where hyunjin is hard and bare, how can felix get over it?? He doesn't even know why hyunjin was turned on!

"Ah~~" 

Felix's eyes widened as he heard that low moan from bathroom. Felix never thought his ability to hear things sharper than others would put him in this situation. Some people just have ears like a bat, felix is one of them you could say. And in addition to that the bathroom is not sound proof.

Maybe hyunjin doesn't know that the bathroom doors are not sound proof??

Hyunjin on the hand, he just wanted to get this over with. No matter what he does, his cock didn't co-operate with him. He just gave it one stroke and he already made lewd noise. But he doesn't know that felix has good hearing. Hyunjin held his cock in his hand, suddenly all he could think was some heart shaped lips wrapping around his dick.

"Fuck~~"

Another moan, and that's the border line for felix. He lowered his shorts and took his dick out which is already leaking from the tip. Felix really didn't want to get caught. He took a pillow from his bed and leaned his back on bathroom door. He can even clear hyunjin's hard breathing. He snuggled his face in the pillow so his voice wouldn't get out.

Felix's face is completely red as he listened to hyunjin's Moans while he,
himself started stroking his dick. His voice is completely muffled in the pillow as he jerked off.

With every stroke, hyunjin's naked body flashed on his mind, listening to hyunjin's low moans made Felix leak precum, sending a wave of electrical impulses along his body.

Hyunjin palmed himself as he imagined felix tongue teasing him. He imagined Felix smirking at him, he imagined felix deep throating him, fuck he could only imagine how good it'd feel. He remembered Felix's eyes gazing at him with desire to devour him. If felix made a move, he'd say yes in a heart beat.

Hyunjin is a Virgin, he never had any sexual encounters. Not even a blow job or a hand job. But he is an obsessive novel reader. Not to mention the amount of manga he reads and anime's he watched (all types of genre). He is definitely not innocent.

He hates any social gatherings or going out of his room. According to Hyunjin, his life is small and simple that it can be described in simple words. Two friends, Art, reading, animation, modeling. That's it. There is nothing more to explain about himself.  No club parties, no one night stands, no interest in girls or boys, no dates, no random flirting (other than Minho).

He never thought he'd be jerking off thinking about his best friend's brother. What in the fictional trope is this??

No matter how hard hyunjin tried to remove felix from his mind, he just couldn't. It only made his thoughts get more out of control.