chapter 11

Small announcement: as y'all know Minho and yeji are  most important to hyunjin. So whatever happens in their life, it's gonna effect hyunjin too. So in this story they are gonna be like important side characters? Idk but they're so much important for this story's plot. I promise y'all Hyunlix fluff and smut moments for 100% but I'll show minsung and yeji's pov's a lot too. So please bear with me y'all 😭 thank you so much for support, this is keeping me to go on. I love y'all💕pookie's😭🥹

THIS CHAPTER IS TOTALLY HYUNLIX BTW😤I LITERALLY MISSED WRITING THEM FROM LAST TWO CH'S

Nobody's pov

From last two days hyunjin was always on bad mood, always seemed on edge. And Felix had no idea why the fuck he drastically changed like this. Two days back when hyunjin was on a phone call with minho, felix was there with hyunjin. Not from the start of his call but in the middle of their discussion.

Felix waited and waited for the call to end but they just kept talking. Hyunjin laughed rolling on his bed. And Felix thought no matter what he can do, maybe he could never make hyunjin this happy like yeji and minho. He wished he had someone like that.

Even though hyunjin was on call sitting on his bed for three straight hours now he didn't look like he'll stop anytime soon. Felix sighed in defeat, he guessed hyunjin can't cuddle tonight? But still he plopped himself beside hyunjin and wrapped his arms around his waist and rested his head on hyunjin's lap.

Hyunjin raised his eyebrow, like questioning felix. Felix pouted and completely buried his face on hyunjin's lap. Hyunjin didn't bother with his childish behaviour any longer, he was flirting with Minho and teasing yeji.

Hyunjin was laughing and making jokes on them while caressing my hair. Even though he was loud, felix still felt relaxed. Hyunjin's long arms running through his hair so smoothly, it was relaxing. Felix eventually fell asleep on hyunjin's lap.

But the thing felix is bothered right now is hyunjin's change of behaviour. That night he looked like he was happy and carefree but next morning hyunjin looked so...anxious all the time.

Hyunjin even took a leave yesterday. And he is literally getting annoyed for anything, FOR EVERYTHING.

Felix was super confused at first but damn his thoughts turned into the dark side. Always having that frowny face from last two days! And for what? To turn him on-

Okay, pissed and angry hyunjin was a turn on to felix strangely but he didn't like how sometimes hyunjin had a pained expression on his face.

"I made you brownies-" felix brought a box of brownies which he made by waking up early this morning. Just to surprise hyunjin.

"Also I went out and brought you some croissants, it smelled nice. Then some chocolates. I also made you pancakes, and I ordered this pizza you like, and then brought americano coffee while I was on my way back, oh! I forgot I also brought candies and Nutella-"

"Felix" hyunjin frowned looking at felix.

"Huh? Do you not like these? Like any of these? Tell me what you want, I'll bring them right away. I'll make brownies again, I might as well make some cookies-"

"Oh felix shut up" hyunjin sternly said and felix was fast to shut up.

"FYI I'm not pregnant" hyunjin said but felix panicked suddenly and spouted nonsense.

"Right, of course!! But you might've been on your periods-" hyunjin was so near to send felix to the mental hospital.

"Felix, I'm a guy" felix froze and when he looked at hyunjin's tired face he slapped his palm on his forehead. Felix was never this embarrassed in his life. He just wants to slap his own head to some giant rock so he can save himself from this embarrassing moment.