chapter 7

Hyunjin pov

Our first few days here were hectic but with Felix everything was fun. He never let me be in peace, always talking like some broken record that has no stop button. But honestly work was easier with him. I didn't feel tired with him always making everything enjoyable.

We are heading back to our allotted room after another hectic day. And I can't wait to plop on my bed.

"Let me help you with that" felix helped some workers so they could also get home early. It always happens with Felix, he just can't stay still when he sees someone struggling.  I shook my head and went to help that short guy who couldn't reach that tall setting.

"Poor Elsa. Seems like you need help from a handsome prince like me?" I said even though I already started helping him.

Felix chuckled and said "Naur. I'm a fucking queen. Lowly Prince Like you won't do for me" felix said smirking at me.

I scoffed at him and said"Then who do you want? A king?"

"Wrong. I only need my princess Rapunzel" felix said and I paused my movement and looked at him. He looked like he was holding his laughter really hard.

"Ew" I looked at him disgustingly and rolled my eyes at him.

"Seriously Elsa and Rapunzel? Don't ever talk about it to anyone. They'll cancel you immediately" felix burst out laughing.

"You're seriously sick, not in a good way" I said. But he just continued to laugh. By the time we both helped the workers, my body felt tired but I just couldn't help but wish for the time to prolong.

I didn't even call yeji or Minho after that one video call. They didn't call too, they must've thought I'm busy. They're not completely wrong, work keeps me busy but felix always keeps me busy. Can you believe that I haven't seen any anime after that one night where I fell asleep just so I could sleep beside him? I can't even make time to sleep.

Everyday We chat till late night, I don't even know what we're talking about anymore. It's the silliest thing to the most emotional ones. I even started to talk to him a lot. I shared things that I haven't shared with anyone. Felix just makes me open up to him. He has that damn charm to get on the good side of anyone.

"But hyunjin don't you think Elsa's character would suit you more? Like you're always quiet and cold" felix suddenly asked me with an amused expression on his face. I think he's right.

"That's true, you're also a lot like Rapunzel, bubbly, kind and Over energetic" I said and he smiled at that.. weird, why is he smiling now?

"So you think I'm kind?" Felix asked while smiling like an idiot. "I'm not blind. You just like making me compliment you, don't you?" I huffed.

"You listen to them everyday anyway. Why do you even bother?" I said rolling my eyes.

"I don't know... it feels different when you compliment me" felix said with his low deep voice that made me feel warm.

"How different do you feel?" I turned my eyes away from him and I started walking. It just rained this morning so that's why I guess everything is damp. It looks beautiful under the moonlight.

Felix slowly walked beside me. It was silent for a while. I was worried if I asked something that I shouldn't. Felix was never silent. It's just been one minute but still it's like a day if felix didn't talk.

"I feel weird. These fuzzy feelings... It's different..so different from any feeling I ever felt" felix said, we're still not looking at each other. He gently held my pinky finger in his.
I felt like my heart would come out of my rib cage if it beats any faster.