fourty-one

I knock on the front door of Ashton's house. He invited me over because he was having a pool party with the boys and their friends. I made sure not to forget a bathing suit this time, and I also picked out my sexiest one because it makes me feel good about myself, but you could also say I wanted to mess with Ashton, but that wasn't all true.

"Hey, Erin," Michael greets me, pulling me in for a hug. "Ashton is upstairs if you are looking for him."

"Thanks, Michael," I smile, walking up the steps to Ashton's bedroom.

I knock on his bedroom door, rocking back and fourth on the balls of my feet as I wait for Ashton to answer.

He opens up the door, shirtless with navy blue bathing suit trunks on.

"Hey, Erin," he smiles, grabbing my hand to let me in his room. I sit on his bed as he goes in his bathroom.

While I'm waiting for him, I take off my top that is covering my bathing suit top. I stand up to take off my leggings that are also covering my bikini bottoms.

"Wow," I hear Ashton say.

I look up from the ground to see Ashton standing in the bathroom doorway.

"What?" I say, shyly, putting a loose strand of hair behind my ear.

"You're so beautiful," he walks closer to me, helping me stand up and grabbing both my hands in his.

"Thank you," I sigh, looking up into his eyes.

"You're like really beautiful," he whispers, putting his hands through my hair, cupping my cheeks.

"You already said that," I mutter, smiling at him.

"But you are,"

"Thank you, Ash,"

I don't know why he acts surprised. He has seen me in a little less than my underwear so I'm kind of confused but I'll take his compliment.

I put my hands on his chest, looking up at him still smiling like a dork.

"I really like you, Ashton," I grin.

"I really love you, Erin,"

~*~

yo yo yoooo

41 chapters later lol

thank you so much for 8k reads you guys rock! :-)