fourty-four

Ashton forced me to at least leave the house for my birthday. I got the day off for my birthday, I guess my boss's boyfriend is sleeping with her once again.

"What should we do?" I ask Ashton after I get out of the shower.

"What do you want to do?" He asks.

"Stay in and binge watch Netflix,"

"Get dressed, I've got our whole night planned," he shoos me off to my bedroom.

After looking at my closet for awhile, I decide on a ripped jeans, a white v-neck and converse before curling my hair and wrapping a flannel around my waist.

"I'm done," I tell him, hooking my arm around his shoulder.

"Let's go then," he kisses my cheek, looping his arm around my waist as we walk outside to his car.

~*~

"Yo! I never fucked Wayne, I never fucked Drake all my life man fuck sake," me and Ashton rap to Only as he drives around the city.

Ashton and I have been in the car for much longer than I expected. I thought he was gonna take me to a restaurant and then we'd go home and sleep but maybe not.

He puts his hand over the center console, intertwining our fingers together as we laugh along to our horrible rapping skills.

"Are we getting closer to this mysterious place you're taking me?" I ask when the song is over.

"We're almost there, don't worry," he chuckles, running his thumb over my hand.

After singing a few more song in his car, we make it downtown, which is packed with people, by the way.

"What's going on down here?" I ask, extremely confused.

"Concert," he smiles at me, unlocking the car and getting out.

He grabs my hand, leading me to this so called 'concert.'

"Who is it?" I ask.

"Ed Sheeran," he kisses my temple. "I remembered you always talking about him and singing his songs, heard he was in town and it was an informal concert," he shrugs his shoulders.

"I love you so much." I turn his head so he's facing me, kissing him rough on the lips.

"I love you more, babe," he smiles at me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

~*~

cool

k lemmesay she's kinda hot gets me goin k? k thnx so much for voting ily all more than you can imagine