1-10

Chapter 1 Super Kindergarten System

In a private Sanben school, a beautiful girl was in a daze in the corner.

She is Shen Wei, who graduated this year as a senior. She is a celebrity in the school. After all, she is the daughter of the school director.

Everyone in the school is so envious of her, why is she so lucky, and her family is a demolition household.

In the eyes of ordinary people, this amount of money is simply too much to spend in a lifetime.

Unfortunately, the school director only had such a precious daughter. In the past four years of college, countless Phoenix men tried to get close to her, hoping to reach the sky in one step, which directly saved 20 years of hard work.

At this moment, Shen Wei was sitting in the corner and had just dismissed a few people who came to chat with her.

She graduated as a senior this year. If these Phoenix men don't seize the opportunity, it will be difficult for them to contact her again in the future.

At this moment, Shen Wei frowned tightly, and everyone did not dare to come forward when they saw her like this.

Little did they know that there was a mechanical voice in Shen Wei's mind repeatedly, which was extremely annoying.

"Shen Wei, please bind the system."

The mechanical sound came out again.

Shen Wei was also a famous figure in school. After graduation, she directly inherited her family's property and became a small housekeeper, living a happy life.

At this time, a system suddenly popped up and told her that she was actually the female protagonist in a book, and the real heroine in the book was her uncle's sister Shen Qingqing.

The book is called "The Domineering President's Sweet Little Wife"

Shen Qingqing is the story of a domineering CEO's stand-in lover, who finally becomes a full-time employee after going through many hardships, and then tries her best to sprinkle sugar.

And she is just a passerby who is always against Shen Qingqing.

It won't take long for him to be betrayed by King Tianliang, his innocence will be insulted, and he will end up jumping into the river to his death.

And her parents couldn't stand this kind of white-haired person giving away a black-haired person. They both died of illness, and their tens of millions of assets became cheaper for Shen Qingqing! 

This is simply alarmist.

Shen Wei was about to explode. Shen Qingqing is a little person who is attached to their family.

According to the progress in the novel, it won't be long before she encounters this domineering president, and then they begin the process of falling in love and killing each other.

In other words, there is not much time left for Shen Wei.

Anyone who was once the pride of heaven and ended up in a miserable state would not be in a good mood.

At this moment, Shen Wei had ten thousand grass and mud horses galloping in her heart.

It took a long time to respond to the system.

"What will happen if it is not bound?" she asked cautiously.

The system's cold electronic voice responded: "If it is not bound, the system will enter reincarnation according to the original direction of the story."