Extra 1-6

Chapter 270 Extra 1: Rushing to buy the holographic cabin

On an ordinary Thursday morning, the eyes of those who went to work exuded a dull light.

Counting on his fingers, after getting through today, the weekend will be one day away.

The servants were all greeting each other and chatting about hot topics. Talk about something you saw while surfing the Internet yesterday.

This is how it is.

We were very affectionate at work, but after work we couldn't even chat on WeChat.

While everyone was chatting, suddenly the person next to him jumped up and shouted: "Fuck you."

All of a sudden everyone lost their sleepiness and immediately looked at him: "What's wrong?"

Everyone around me felt keenly that there was something wrong here.

Looking around, the person who was so excited was actually Xiao Qi, the otaku in the office.

At this moment, his hand holding the phone was trembling, and his face was deformed due to excessive excitement.

Everyone around was asking what happened.

Although there was concern in his mouth, his eyes were shining with the light of gossip.

Xiao Qi said: "Hurry up and go to the website, this matter is already the number one hot search topic."

Everyone took out their mobile phones in unison and started searching. Soon, "fuck" sounds started to come one after another.

The first hot search result read: "The first holographic game cabin in China was released at 10:05. The price is 138,888."

"This machine has synesthesia function. There are 20 built-in games, including shooting games, farming games, fishing games, strategy games, Jianghu games, etc..."

"Specify purchases on the National Scientists website."

As soon as the news came out, all netizens were shocked.

"The holographic game, is this what I thought it was?"

"It's really science fiction brought into reality. I still remember that the first brand new game was released in Mantianxing Kindergarten. At that time, the whole society was looking for the scientist who designed the game. Unfortunately, he disappeared and there was no news. Fortunately, Shen Wei from Gypsophila Kindergarten donated all the design drawings to the Academy of Sciences for free."

"I still remember this incident upstairs, but in the end there was no news. I thought this matter would be settled, but who would have thought that I would hold it back for a long time."

"It's about to start without preheating?"

"Isn't 138,888 a bit expensive? More than 100,000 yuan can be used to replace a tram."

"In our small city, you can exchange it for a down payment, but this is a holographic game. It is not available internationally yet. Once you have it, you will be the first batch of people to appreciate the holographic style."

"I won't say anything anymore. I have already begged my wife. If she is willing to buy it, I am willing to wash the floor, wash dishes, cook and massage for 10 years."

"I have to sell 10 years of happiness just for a game console upstairs. The price is a bit high, buddy."

"The male is 18 years old and 1.88 meters tall. He has abdominal muscles. To be honest, I want to eat something soft. Sister, I just want a holographic game cabin."