41-50

Chapter 41: Treat others with their own treatment.

As soon as he said this, the comment section of Xiao's book immediately reached 3,000.

Netizens commented: "Why is it 1,000 yuan? My brother's tuition fee is only 25 yuan an hour. My brother is the one who picked it up."

"I'm really sad. My biological child is not as good as the treatment in other kindergartens."

"Those who said they abused He Lingfeng before quickly come out and apologize."

"Just now I was speaking for the kindergarten, and someone was pestering me. We were scolding each other for an hour. Now as soon as the clarification post comes out, he immediately pretends to be a coward. You have the ability to scold others, you have the ability. Apologize, don't hide in there and keep silent, I know you are watching."

Netizens did not expect that things would develop this way.

Before, it was so powerful that not a single blade of grass grew in its path.

Only now did I realize they were making a joke.

Su Jun is right. Who is willing to spend 1,000 yuan an hour to provide tutoring for their children?

And you can keenly discover that children have talents. This is not ignored. You have to pay special attention to the child to know that he has talents in this area.

Others suddenly realized: "No wonder I only see He Lingfeng when playing games."

"It turns out he was secretly making up lessons in the back."

"Do you still remember? There was a live broadcast. He Lingfeng publicly stated that he didn't want to play, he just wanted to study. It was Shen Wei who persuaded him to go back and let him balance work and rest."

"That's it, she really made me cry to death. Not only did she give her children high-priced tuition, but she also gave her children a childhood where they could play as much as they wanted with their friends."

"I'll stay here today to see who dares to cheat."

But Heizi will not give up here: "Am I the only one who thinks this is another old trick of taking advantage of children? Internet celebrity kindergartens have started to hype up geniuses!"

"That's right, a 5-year-old child can learn from junior high school textbooks. Are you kidding me?" 

"A 5-year-old child's brain may not be fully evolved yet."

"To be able to say such outrageous things, it seems that Shen Wei is playing a big game."

"Perhaps when they first spent 1,000 yuan to hire someone, they already had a plan for the subsequent operations. Are we all part of their game?"

"Terrible."

"Isn't Internet Celebrity Kindergarten just for popularity? Oh my goodness, you can create a genius in one go and keep your wealth for 10 years."

"Old fans who always watch kindergarten live broadcasts are helpless. What do you mean? Is Shen Wei short of money? Is it costless to spread rumors every day?"

Everyone was noisy.

I had long forgotten about the clothing delivery thing at the beginning.

In front of the mobile phone, a little yellow guy was watching the fun, with a malicious smile on his lips: "I've told you before that ordinary people can't do capital, why don't they believe it?"

Well now, there are no black spots and he can create black spots.

They have tried this method repeatedly.