61-70

Chapter 61 Parents are biased

Interviews are still being held in the kindergarten.

People waiting in line outside could hear applause and the sound of musical instruments inside from time to time.

Generally, most of those that require interviews are high-end kindergartens.

Children from ordinary families rarely make special preparations, and Mantianxing Kindergarten only gave them 10 days.

Most of it is cramming.

The bet is on the child's on-the-spot performance and the child's reaction ability.

The parents looked anxious and wished they could perform for their children in person.

The people waiting outside were a little nervous.

But the mentality of those who come out of it is completely different.

No matter whether you pass the interview or not, you can eat their lunch here.

Contains a bottle of water, a lunch box, and a box of fruit.

Those parents who were not chosen came here even if they wanted to, and if they didn't, they would get nothing for free.

I tried it once and the result was astonishing.

Some parents were fans of the live broadcast room before.

The expectations have been raised, but you will still be captured by the delicious food here.

The male parent of one of the children makes short videos for his own entertainment.

But this time I saw the kindergarten packed lunches and immediately started a live broadcast. The title is: "Family finally gets to eat the Internet celebrity Gypsophila kindergarten lunch box."

Gypsophila Kindergarten is currently live broadcasting and has been on the ranking list.

Now I saw a new live broadcast room talking about their lunch boxes, and I couldn't help but come in and take a look.

The people sitting in the cafeteria are parents with their children.

Some children may not have performed well in the interview and are in tears at the moment, but it does not affect their speed at cooking at all!

The parent who started the live broadcast suddenly became excited when he saw hundreds of people in the live broadcast room.

Then I used my phone to take pictures of the dishes.

Let the people in the live broadcast room see clearly at once.

The dishes for this meal are fried shrimps with green bamboo shoots, eggplant with minced meat, a large piece of chicken wings, and a scrambled egg with tomatoes.

At the bottom is rice.

The parent who started the live broadcast said to the people in the live broadcast room: "My family has never had such a delicious lunch box!"

They all look like mediocre dishes, but everyone is eating. 

Especially for eggplant with minced meat, stir the rice so that the eggplant and minced meat coat every piece of rice.

One sip brings a deep sense of satisfaction.

Everyone can make scrambled eggs with tomatoes.

But Chef Chen is a master, and the eggs were tender and smooth without any fishy smell.

The rich acidity of tomatoes with a hint of sweetness is simply a killer for children.

Even children who don't like to eat will still enjoy this sweet and sour tomato scrambled eggs.