161-170

Chapter 161 The system rewards piglets

Because of the cooking competition, the pop-up shop was closed for a week.

When Shen Wei came to Mantianxing Kindergarten again, it was already a week later.

It happened that the children took the shuttle bus to the kindergarten. Saw Shen Wei.

Everyone came up to say hello, with sweet voices: "Hello, principal sister."

Even the teachers in the kindergarten class looked at Shen Wei and smiled: "The children are very happy to see you." They all became jumping and lively.

Shen Wei pinched the babies' little faces.

Children of this age have very delicate and smooth faces, which feel good to the touch.

When the babies saw Shen Wei coming to touch them, they all lined up, waiting to be touched by Shen Wei.

All the netizens in the live broadcast room were envious.

"I want to touch the baby like this too."

"Oh my god, everyone really likes Shen Wei. My nephew never lets others touch his little face."

"Who doesn't like a beautiful sister who is fragrant and soft?"

"I've been watching cooking competitions lately and I'm so greedy. I've been eating like crazy. I've gained three or four pounds in the past few days."

"Sure enough, it would be better to come to the kindergarten live broadcast."

"My internet son and daughter are so cute."

"This can be considered a painless motherhood."

"The babies in Gypsophila Kindergarten are really little angels."

The other babies were a little reserved, but Shen Wei pinched their faces.

But Niu Niu was different. As soon as she saw Shen Wei, she got into Shen Wei's arms and refused to come out.

So Shen Wei later took him to the kindergarten.

Netizens said: "After all, it is my sister Yan Kong who has the ability."

"Although Niuniu is young, she is so cute and sweet."

Shen Wei carried her back to class. Then I saw Cheng Wen and Song Pingan.

These two babies, one is from the rich class and the other is a child rescued by Shen Wei.

The two of them talked relatively late, but they can still make progress together.

And according to Weng Lan, there is no problem with simple communication between the two children.

The parents of these two children are crazy and grateful to Mantianxing Kindergarten.

Especially Chengwen's father gave 2 million to the kindergarten. He didn't even have to ask for it, he just gave it to him!

I just feel that my child has made great progress here.

The two children looked at Shen Wei brightly.

They saw Shen Wei hugging Niu Niu just now.

So longing was written on their faces, and Shen Wei held the two babies in her arms one by one.

The little guy raised his little face and looked at Shen Wei and said, "Thank you, Sister Principal!" The voice was very thin, but very nice.

These little babies are really obedient.