181-190

Chapter 181: Being highly respected is fake

The old director of the cake counter is highly respected in everyone's hearts.

Many of the middle-aged people who are still at the cake table were promoted by the old director, including Xiaomei.

Xiaomei has always had feelings for the old station director.

This time it was also the old director who took a fancy to the show Culinary Competition.

After all, now is a critical moment for TV stations to transition to the Internet.

Many major TV stations have successfully transformed. Currently, there are 800-900 million young people in China active online.

That kind of ratings makes it a bit unnecessary to watch.

The cake stand had its glory days before.

The studio variety shows in the early years once led the trend for a certain period of time.

That was the most glorious period of time for the cake stand.

But in the past 10 years, the cake stand has been deteriorating.

It's obviously starting to go downhill.

I have tried using the Internet before.

But no matter how much money is invested, it is like a cow falling into the sea.

After trying it several times, everyone gradually became disappointed.

This time it was the old station manager who saw that the popularity of the Internet was really hot.

Mingming comes from clear seeing.

There are also a lot of judges and registrations.

But when it comes to production and filming, it seems a bit rough.

There are indeed some differences with what their professional team shot.

So after asking around, I found out that it was Lin Rui who did it.

The Lin family where Lin Rui lives and Xiao Mei belong to the local wealthy circle.

I came here specifically to say that I wanted to take this program under my wing, and I did so with full sincerity.

They just want to use this popularity to help the TV station transform.

But who would have thought that it had been agreed upon before, but as the popularity grew higher and higher, everyone's mentality gradually became unbalanced.

The old director handed over these matters to the deputy director.

When Xiaomei called, although the old station manager did not receive the call, he also learned what happened from the informant.

He is too lazy to care about these things anymore. It doesn't matter if young people make trouble.

This old station director has worked in the system for such a long time.

My thinking is also a bit rigid, and I have no idea that now is the time for young people to reorganize their workplace.

He thought that even if he was treated unfairly, he would always find opportunities to speak out.

Through layer upon layer of thinking, you finally achieve your goal.

But now Lin Rui directly chooses to be tough, which is beyond everyone's imagination.