231-240

Chapter 231 The orphanage seeks cooperation

After Mantianxing Kindergarten became popular, various collaborations came to it.

Including some joint names and the like.

Especially local businesses really want to cut the leeks of kindergarten fans.

Fans of Gypsophila Kindergarten are the most vertical fans on the field.

In addition, women are the main force, and these people are the main force of consumption.

It's a pity that what they thought was quite wrong. But how could Shen Wei be satisfied with this obvious act of cutting leeks?

So this kind of cooperation deal was handed over to them through various people.

I can't even look at it.

They were all placed on Lin Rui's desk.

Some of them are quite good and have great commercial value.

But we must not cooperate in a star-filled manner.

Lin Rui and Qin Shuji wanted to do this. Both of them were ambitious, and they even led Shen Wei to set up an angel investment group.

Find this out and they can give money in other ways. Anyway, the three of them are not short of money.

At present, this little company has already submitted three votes!

There are so many materials now, if there are more than a dozen that can be submitted, it will really be called a fortune.

They all come from business backgrounds.

This kind of investment is equivalent to letting others help you make money.

Investment can make the most money, and even if it doesn't, a round of capital injection won't cost much.

But there is actually a special cooperation inside.

It was sent from the welfare home and I want to cooperate with them.

I hope that a few children can come to Mantianxing Kindergarten.

So that these children can be adopted.

You can also promote it appropriately.

The welfare home calls on everyone to pay attention to the vulnerable groups.

Shen Wei heard that there was this material and asked Lin Rui to show it to her.

Lin Rui said: "You were here just now, why are you missing?"

While searching around, Shen Wei heard in her mind that the system had started to issue new tasks.

"Please Shen Wei rescue villains No. 4 and No. 5 and No. 6."

Shen Wei was a little surprised.

Because in the past, the system has always released tasks one by one.

Why do you publish so many at once these days?

After such a long period of running-in, Shen Wei also discovered some clues.

Once the system informs Shen Wei to come to the rescue.

The villain must be at a critical moment

Sure enough, it showed that there was only 10 days for rescue.

Later, the system released the background of villains No. 4, 5, and 6.

These children all came from orphanages.