71-80

Chapter 71 Baby Dance

The head of the clothing department received a big order.

Immediately find several contestants with winning entries in the campus clothing competition and have them customize high-end clothing overnight.

Hear these words.

Several girls in the clothing department jumped up excitedly.

The domestic clothing industry pays attention to seniority ranking.

Generally, newcomers need to work with designers for at least 10 years before they have a chance to stand out.

And most of them are obsessed with international designers.

Many people plan to study abroad.

But the tuition fees for studying abroad are very expensive.

For things like pattern making, you also need to buy fabrics yourself. Not everyone can afford to study abroad.

Most people who come to study fashion design have dreams.

Four years of college is enough to extinguish this dream.

The fastest way to get ahead is at domestic celebrity award shows, where celebrities can wear their own clothes on the red carpet.

But there are many experts in the clothing industry.

Many big names may not be able to accept the favor of celebrities, let alone students like them who have not been out of society.

This time, everyone was very excited to receive the notice from the department director, feeling that the opportunity had come.

But the head of the department said that the institution doing haute couture this time was different, it was a kindergarten.

"Ah!" someone said in disappointment.

The head of the department said, "But I have money."

One of the quieter girls asked the department director what he meant?

The head of the department said: "The kindergarten is hosting a baby dance. We hope to provide each child with high-end costumes, preferably your original designs."

"What is required is clothing fabrics, which must be accessible to children. Reduce rhinestones, sequins and the like to prevent children from picking them up and eating them. Therefore, we must highlight our abilities and reduce some cumbersome blessings. This matter. This is our year. The biggest deal I've ever received!"

"How much does it cost to invest?"

"200,000."

"How many sets do you make?"

"122 sets. The other party has already sent the children's height and weight."

Smart friends have already started to calculate, and the price of a set is 1,600.

This is really not low.

The head of their fashion design department will have some connections. 

I have received custom-made Hanfu before, some custom-made square dance costumes, and most often custom-made performance costumes.

This time the budget was sufficient and the money given was generous.

No wonder the department head took it so seriously this time.

Children don't use much fabric. Still a very good list.

"How long is the construction period?" The quiet girl asked again.