211-220

Chapter 211 Dirty and messy

Shen Qingqing and Lu Zheng were about to collapse.

They have never been in such a dirty and messy environment in their lives.

Is it hard to believe that people can live in this place?

In fact, the room is quite cozy, it is a standard 2 bedrooms and 1 living room.

But the smell was too strong. When I was still 50 meters away, I smelled a pungent smell.

The closer I got, the stronger the smell became. By the time I got to the last 10 meters, the disgusting smell hit my face.

Shen Qingqing kept telling herself that since there was a camera filming, she must be gentler, but she really couldn't help it, her face was as cold as frost.

Lu Zheng even said to the PD next to him: "Pause, I have something to do!"

Netizens in the live broadcast room suddenly became interested.

"Don't cut it off, I just want to hear this part."

"Lu Zheng seems to be using his money ability!"

Shen Qingqing breathed a sigh of relief when he saw Lu Zheng speaking.

Maybe it was because when he looked at the little fat man, his eyes felt like knives.

Even netizens are a little uncomfortable with that look.

"What on earth are these young lovers doing? It would be unlucky for the little fat guy to form a formation with them. This is just mental pressure."

"That's right, I'm willing to admit defeat."

"If you don't want to live there, then who wants to live there? Since you won the lottery, you should find ways to improve your living environment."

"Shen Wei just tidied up the dilapidated small room and made it beautiful. This is the right way to open it."

"Why is Shen Qingqing fighting with Shen Wei like this? The situation is different."

"Am I the only one who feels sorry for the little fat guy? He is so pitiful."

"Yes, I used to play Allegro to make everyone laugh, but now I look so nervous. I have to admit that it really hurts my heart."

Lu Zheng wanted to discuss with the director that he didn't want to live here, but the director turned a blind eye. If you say no, you must follow the rules.

The director's inability to make money made Lu Zhengshi angry: "How much do you want? This place is simply untenable."

The director pretended not to hear, and Lu Zheng was almost furious.

Lu Zheng then reached out his hand to grab the camera. When he thought about his furious appearance being broadcast live, he became very angry.

The camera has always been the most important asset in the program team.

As soon as he snatched away the others, they immediately came to protect him.

Lu Zheng was already tired, and because he was provoked time and time again, he had a bad temper and punched the photographer in the face.

Caught on live broadcast.

This is a big live broadcast accident.

The scene immediately switched to Gu Qingyan and Mu Zhixing's sea view room.

The audio and video are out of sync.

You can still hear the sounds of fighting and yelling coming from over there.