81-90

Chapter 81 Playing House

Mu Zhixing gave Liu Chen a painting.

The painting is of a blue planet. It is painted with oil paint. The special oil painting texture is very beautiful.

The colors were bold and bright. Liu Chen was very surprised and said beside him: "Thank you, I really like this one. I must hang it in the hall of our home."

He received so many gifts, and his favorite was this painting.

The Liu family has many antique paintings, and their children have been influenced by them since childhood. Liu Chen had taken a literary appreciation class before, and he inexplicably liked Mu Zhixing's paintings when he saw them.

Moreover, every painting by Mu Zhixing will be taken away by Qi Zhong.

This was the first painting of Mu Zhixing who was living outside, and Liu Chen was extremely happy.

Mu Zhixing blushed and said, "As long as you like it!"

She was a bit shy, so after saying this, she shrank into Shen Wei's arms.

The more crowded the environment, the shyer she becomes. Only when she is around Shen Wei does she feel a little safer.

The young master of the Liu family said: "I really, really, really like it!"

So many children suddenly appeared, and the Liu family explained that they were his friends from the kindergarten.

Shen Wei went over to talk to the old man of the Liu family and Liu Chen's parents, and then said: "I will take the children to play nearby."

After all, they are having a banquet. There are also various business activities, and it is not good to be disturbed by children.

The old man of the Liu family took Shen Wei's hand: "You are that girl from the Shen family. This kindergarten is really good. We can rest assured if the child is left to you!"

Liu's parents also expressed their gratitude again and again.

This made some wealthy families nearby couldn't help but be shocked that the Liu family actually valued a kindergarten principal so much.

Others dare not look down upon it. On the contrary, he wanted to find out where Shen Wei was from. 

All the children here today are from class one. They have been following Shen Wei for the longest time and are very polite.

So as soon as Shen Wei and Teacher Tang said hello, they came to play nearby.

Does not affect adults' social interactions.

What they are playing is playing house.

Shen Wei and Teacher Tang were with them. They assigned various characters. This time, Liu Chen was the birthday boy, so they gave him special treatment and let him play the prince!

Children like to play house the most. It's boring when there are few people around.

Teacher Tang also took them to play several times before.

Everyone is very skilled, and every one of them is a good actor.

There are little beggars, kings, other princes, princesses, maids and the like.

They were playing happily on the sidelines without making too much noise.

Other children are always attracted to it involuntarily.

Where have these children ever played such a game?

After several generations of improvements. This kind of earthy and over-the-top plot is very attractive to them.