111-120

Chapter 111 Team Building

Since the establishment of Mantianxing Kindergarten until now, the employees have not organized team building.

At the pop-up shop, we have two days off every week.

But there are so many people signing up every time.

It was as if Shen Qingqing's video game city was pressed to the ground and rubbed.

The overwhelming publicity in front of Shen Qingqing made the pop-up shop cheaper.

After all, Pingdai can't reach the hall of elegance.

When the pop-up store grabs tickets every week, more than hundreds of thousands of people are online at the same time.

Many new employees don't know the elderly people in the kindergarten yet.

Shen Wei wanted to organize a team building and invite everyone to eat, drink and rest for two days.

Shen Wei told Chef Liu about this matter.

Chef Liu was very happy: "Okay, we don't need to eat out. Senior brother and I can just cook."

Chef Liu also had good intentions.

But these words made Shen Wei think deeply.

Since Gypsophila Kindergarten became popular, there has been a strong demand for delicious food in both kindergartens and pop-up shops.

Therefore, Chef Liu, including Chef Chen, did not have much time to rest.

Shen Wei thought for a while and said, "Change it to rest and red envelopes."

Except these bosses like team building.

Others would have preferred an extra day of rest.

It would be better if the cost of team building can be discounted.

Shen Wei is a bit young and does not have the airs of a veteran leader, so she wants to provide benefits to her employees.

In the end, it was decided to change it to two days of paid rest, and everyone would be given a red envelope of 1,000 yuan.

Everyone can buy what they want to eat and relax.

Chef Liu sent this news to the group, and three seconds later, everyone came out to sincerely thank Shen Wei!

With two more days of your own time, you can do a lot of things.

And this is a benefit given by the boss, plus the 1,000 yuan bonus.

It really gave me a working-class mentality.

It's just that the pop-up shop has issued tickets this week. So the break is changed to next week. Kindergarten is closed this week.

When Su Jun heard about it, he blew an 800-word rainbow fart.

Although this kindergarten is not an old-school kindergarten, being young has its advantages. 

Young people understand young people better.

The kindergarten has informed us, and the parents of the students also expressed their support and understanding.

Although many old employees have taken paid breaks.

But there are still some old employees living here in the park, such as the doorman Li Yi, Dr. Lu, and the two children He Lingfeng and Mu Zhixing.

Teacher Qi Zhong also came here regardless of rain or shine.

Not only does the kindergarten have his beloved disciples, he also particularly likes the tricks here.