251-260

Chapter 251 Newcomers and Veterans

Starry Star Hotel has little publicity on the Internet.

Opened in a new area again.

The decoration cost of this hotel alone cost two to three million.

There are more than 200 tables upstairs and downstairs.

In addition to Jiang Xun as the chef, there are also some pastry chefs.

The kitchen helpers are also very good.

After all, Chef Liu and Chef Chen are here, and their connections in the culinary circle are quite extensive.

In addition, Man Gypsophila has done shows like Culinary Competition before. I also took the opportunity to gather a batch of good seedlings.

If it happens to be used in a restaurant.

The salary at Stars Hotel is about 20% higher than the normal salary.

This time I open a restaurant. It can be said that among the fans of Gypsophila, he is Xidapuben.

Cooking is not a day or two anymore.

In the past, if I wanted to eat 㱕, there was only one pop-up shop where I could eat 㱕.

The number plates at the pop-up store are really hard to grab.

Except at the beginning, there are people who can buy it if they are faster.

From now on it all depends on luck.

It is very difficult to grab those four to five hundred tickets from more than 100,000 or 200,000 people.

Fans are looking forward to Man Tianxing Kindergarten opening a restaurant.

Ruyi finally opened.

Shen Wei is full of confidence.

I am Chef Liu but he has insomnia.

He regards Mangyxing Kindergarten as his own home.

The more big something happened, the more nervous he became.

Hardly any sleep.

I lay there and turned my head for a while.

I felt the steady breathing of my wife next to me. I turned on the light and looked at my phone. It was 3 o'clock in the morning.

Immediately and quietly stood up.

He turned on the light after entering the living room, and then glanced at his phone. As expected, the school bus driver Zhang Daming was already waiting at the door.

He had discussed with Zhang Daming before and took him to the slaughterhouse on the outskirts of the city at three or four o'clock.

He wants to watch a pig being slaughtered, and by the way, he will get back everything from the slaughtered pig to the pig's blood

Chef Liu put on his clothes and went downstairs. School bus driver Zhang Daming was waiting at the entrance of the alley.

Chef Liu was a little embarrassed: "I really disturb your rest."

Zhang Daming: "It's okay." Driving is his responsibility.

Then got in the car. The driver, Zhang Daming, drove steadily out of the city. There were almost no cars in the morning, so it was a pleasure to drive.

Chef Liu said he didn't sleep all night last night and was a little nervous.

Strangely enough, he was once the head chef of Jiangbei Hotel.