151-160

Chapter 151 A young man with character

Starry Star Kindergarten is recruiting chef heroes here.

Only 24 hours after this news was released, the short video platform alone has received more than 20,000 replies and millions of views.

There have been no chef-related variety shows on the big screen in recent years. Shen Wei and the others took the lead in creating one, and the chef world was a little excited.

Originally there were some people who were putting on airs and didn't want to participate.

But after seeing the judge lineup announced later. That little worry dissipated instantly.

Just looking at the lineup of judges, you can tell how big the background of Gypsophila Kindergarten is in the chef world.

When the registration form was opened, it was downloaded more than 200,000 times within almost an hour.

In a dark and small room, Jiang Xun also downloaded a registration form.

When I opened it, I still hesitated. 

He was really having a bad time these days.

He was originally a handsome young man, but now he has become unshaven and looks depressed and decadent.

When he was still hesitating whether to participate in the competition, he received a phone call.

"Senior brother, have you seen the chef competition in Mantianxing Kindergarten? Do you want to participate?" The caller was his junior brother.

Jiang Xun asked: "Did the master ask you to come over and tell me?"

The junior brother was a little embarrassed there: "No, I want to ask myself! If senior brother is asked to participate, I will not participate. Who can beat you? It will be in vain if you go." 

Jiang Xun said: "I haven't thought about it yet."

The junior brother said over there: "I will try to persuade the master about the matter between you and the master later, so don't be too sad."

Jiang Xun heard the words of comfort, but he always felt absent-minded.

After exchanging casual greetings, I hung up the phone.

He already has some psychological problems.

Living in this dark little room is not about saving money. But he really didn't want to see the sun.

I just want to hide myself in the darkness, which is very safe.

To put it into detail, Jiang Xun used to be a genius among the young generation in the field of cooking.

Several well-known masters in the industry have praised his talent for cooking.

There are also geniuses in the culinary world. It sounds a little funny, but that's the truth.

The same meals are cooked by someone, using the same seasonings and in the same order. The mastery of this kind of subtlety and heat cannot be learned through words and deeds, but requires adjustment over and over again.

Jiang Xun used to not only have talent, but also work hard.

In the past, he was considered the person who was highly valued by his master.

Everyone thought he would eventually inherit his master's mantle.

Because although the master has two sons and one daughter, Zhidu is no longer in the culinary field.