51-60

Chapter 51 The system releases new tasks

Except for the mission of rescuing He Lingfeng, the system had no other missions.

The kindergarten here in Shen Wei has always been very stable. Several turmoils on the Internet were also dealt with in a timely manner.

Only then did I know how to open a kindergarten.

Shen Wei was in a daze when she heard the system's mechanical voice announce a task again. This time the computer issued the task: "Expand the business area and recruit 100 people."

Shen Wei suddenly became energetic.

I have experienced it once before, and now I am gradually getting used to it.

If she wanted to recruit students, first of all, there were not enough staff, so Shen Wei asked the system to help screen some teachers again.

Only when teachers and teaching assistants are fully prepared can enrollment begin.

Shen Wei called all the employees in the small conference room.

He talked about some of his thoughts on enrolling students and recruiting people.

Teacher Tang breathed a sigh of relief and said, "Great!" She was really confused by the harassment.

Every day, dozens of people add her on WeChat and leave hundreds of messages.

What parents are most concerned about is when Mantianxing Kindergarten will enroll students.

Because the park has no plans to recruit students for the time being, Teacher Tang refuses every time.

Now it's finally time to enroll students, and the long-standing pressure has been released!

Education expert Weng Lan couldn't help but laugh: "It shouldn't be a problem to recruit students here. The most important thing now is to find teachers."

"Yes!" Dr. Lu said next to him: "Other places are worrying about recruiting students. We need to do local promotion, online promotion, forwarding to friends and so on. Many people here want to come but can't get in."

School bus driver Zhang Daming said to Shen Wei: "If you have any pick-up or drop-off duties, just give me any instructions!" 

He has now paid off a large part of the online loan he owes.

His salary is high and everything will be paid off at the end of this year. The kindergarten is very kind to him.

As long as he can be used for something, he will definitely do it.

Chef Liu: "I think it will work."

Everyone was very happy after getting the news.

Chef Liu told everyone: "Let's keep it a secret for now. Although 100 places is a lot, it can't withstand the publicity."

"100 places is not many places? We are not afraid even if there are 1,000 places."

It's a good thing to be able to open enrollment now, but it wouldn't be nice if it caused some minor disturbances.

When this happened, everyone quickly said: "Don't worry, we know what to do."

The rest is just recruiting.

But seeing that Shen Wei seemed confident, the others felt relieved.

Not to mention that although Shen Wei is young, she is really capable of getting things done.

The so-called old world may not be as good as her. Sure enough, when it comes to recruiting people, sincerity is the surefire skill.

Moreover, the wages here are high, and now that the kindergarten is famous, and Chef Liu is a killer who knows how to cook, there will definitely be many people who want to come.