101-110

Chapter 101 Calculus in Kindergarten

System Shen Wei's head was beeping.

"We have detected a local genius, who is none other than Zhao Jie, one of the new students in Mantianxing Kindergarten. We will issue a mission next."

"Train Zhao Jie into He Lingfeng No. 2."

Shen Wei was stunned.

I didn't expect it in kindergarten. There is a genius who even surprises the system.

And tasks were temporarily added.

The system retrieved the information of Zhao Jie's child.

Zhao Jie is 6 years old this year. In the kindergarten, he is a sweet-talking little angel, and the teachers like him very much.

But I didn't expect that Zhao Jie still had such a talent hidden.

Shen Wei pulled out Zhao Jie's various values ​​and compared them with He Lingfeng.

It was found that his IQ and learning ability were no less than those of He Lingfeng.

Shen Wei was excited.

It is truly a blessing to meet a genius like He Lingfeng.

Unexpectedly, his kindergarten was a crouching tiger, hidden dragon. Not only were the teachers excellent, but the students were also so awesome.

Zhao Jie entered the kindergarten in the second batch, and he was not outstanding among the more than 100 freshmen, but he was so strong.

After looking at Zhao Jie's talents, he also focused on mathematics and computers.

Great, Shen Wei is really happy from the bottom of her heart

Because genius is always lonely.

If there were more people like this, we could learn from each other and encourage each other on the way to learning.

Shen Wei went directly to Teacher Yue.

Teacher Yue is the head teacher of Class 6. When Shen Wei came to see her, she immediately said, "What's wrong?"

Shen Wei said: "I want to know about Zhao Jie."

Teacher Yue is very knowledgeable about the students in his class. Said: "Zhao Jie is very smart, and his child has a very high emotional intelligence!"

The key is that this child is chubby and his family background is also good.

Both parents are in business, and the child is also a showman.

After entering the kindergarten, he held a drink to greet her as a teacher.

Really rare.

This child's emotional intelligence is innate without anyone teaching him.

Shen Wei said: "I want to focus on training him, like He Lingfeng." 

Although outsiders didn't know He Lingfeng, these teachers all knew that this child was a genius.

Teacher Yue has seen the world, but he still stuttered a little when he heard Shen Wei's arrangement: "Really...really? That's great!"

Shen Wei said: "I want to call the child's parents over. I have something to tell them."

Soon the child's parents arrived at the school.

I thought my child had gotten into trouble in kindergarten.

When they arrived, they found that Principal Shen Wei and Teacher Yue were waiting for them with smiles on their faces.

Shen Wei got straight to the point: "Zhao Jie, I want to transfer him to elite training."