171-180

Chapter 171 Feeding

Since Chef Liu became the deputy director of the garden, various things have tied him up every day.

It's been a long time since I cooked a meal properly.

This time, if I hadn't seen the two dance teachers so thin, they were still running outside. I really can't think of making a meal myself.

But when I put an apron on my waist, that familiar feeling came back again.

Recently, a large amount of vegetables have matured in the vegetable field, and baskets are delivered to the kitchen every day.

The vegetable patch is very close to the kindergarten.

From picking it to turning it into a dish, it takes less than an hour.

And their dishes are crisp and refreshing.

It's very delicious, coupled with the blessing of Chef Liu's cooking skills.

Everyone's appetite has increased.

Both dance teachers have weight management needs.

So stir-fry vegetables with less salt.

Even the little girls who are teaching assistants in the kindergarten won't eat these dishes.

I don't know why these two grown men like to eat so much.

Chef Liu is full of criticism, but the stir-fried vegetables are just about halfway through, which is when they are extremely crispy.

Although a little bit of salt was added, it really enhanced the flavor.

Then I made celery and shrimp.

The same fat-reducing meal tastes mediocre when made by others.

But once Chef Liu took action, even the fat-reduction meals were made particularly delicious.

I cooked seven or eight meals that were similar to fat-reducing meals.

Chef Liu couldn't help but cook some big dishes.

For example, the squirrel mandarin fish is sweet and has few thorns, and all my colleagues like it very much.

Fish meat is also a high-quality protein.

The shape of the fish is all deep-fried, so the outside is crispy and the inside is tender.

Topped with sweet and sour soup, it's really delicious.

In addition, some soybeans are added to the braised pork trotters.

Mix this soybean noodles with rice and cover it with a bowl of pig's trotters. Fragrant.

The beef is scratched with tender flour and fried very delicious.

After a while, the fragrance spread out along the canteen.

Only the teaching staff attended the dinner, and the children all left school early.

These star-studded employees are addicted to eating in the canteen every day, and would even skip a meal just for this meal.

It's not just faculty today. And the scientists. They all study game cabins.

They have been researching this game cabin but they haven't come up with anything.

But come and play a few games every day to relax. Come to the cafeteria for a meal. No intention of leaving at all.