31-40

Chapter 31 The shock of having money

He Lingfeng found Shen Wei: "Can I study today?"

Shen Wei immediately pinched He Lingfeng's little cheek: "You just study too much on weekdays. Just play when it's time!" His family was already bad enough.

Shen Wei is now trying her best to give him a happy childhood.

It's been a long time here. He Lingfeng gradually revealed his true nature, and he was worthy of being a system-certified villain.

He is quite aloof towards others.

Only when facing Shen Wei, he is like a clingy little dog. He listens to whatever Shen Wei says, even more than he listens to Teacher Tang.

See what Shen Wei said. He Lingfeng could only say: "Okay."

The live broadcast is started here again as usual.

Shen Wei didn't bother at all.

Now the entire Internet is calling on her to quickly continue opening the second shift.

Shen Wei does not plan to open class 2 now.

But she plans to hire two more assistants.

Now the children are more discerning, and in the future there may be about 20 people in this class.

Only one Teacher Tang is not enough.

She wanted two more people.

Shen Wei quickly asked the system to help screen, and soon he screened out two people, one named Tang Xiaowan'er. One is named Guo Qing.

Both of these people graduated from kindergarten teachers. They are the 1st and 2nd place in the grade respectively.

This kind of student is noticed early on.

There is still some pressure to compete with these people, because there are city kindergartens and county kindergartens with established jobs.

Compilation is still very attractive to ordinary people.

Shen Wei spends money with one idea: high salary.

But as a teaching assistant, the salary still cannot exceed Teacher Tang. Teacher Tang's monthly salary is 20,000. So to the teaching assistant. The fixed salary is 15,000 per month.

Offers were sent out soon.

...

Majoring in kindergarten teachers, all seniors who graduate from college are looking for jobs.

Everyone in the same grade group wants to know where Tang Xiaowan and Guo Qing will go?

They are basically the ceiling of this class, ranking first and second all year round, and receiving scholarships every year.

Anyway, their teacher said. These two people were selected by the city kindergarten early.

Others can only be envious. 

But today, the students got a piece of news like a bolt from the blue. Instead of going to the city kindergarten, they went to the current Internet celebrity kindergarten.

The teacher was so angry that he scolded them in the office for an hour, but they didn't change their minds.

Others heard a little bit when passing by the teacher's office, and when word came back, the department was in an uproar.

"The teacher asked her which was more important, the future or the money?"

"Oh, how much is that?"

"have no idea"