11-20

Chapter 11 Premium Small Class

Teacher Tang has been a little angry recently.

There are too few students in kindergarten.

With such a big campus and so many employees, the daily expenses are quite high.

Now there are only 15 children in one class, which is simply not feasible.

Her former employer had 40 students in a class, which was still too few, so he worked hard to set enrollment tasks for them. Just for fear of losing money.

In Teacher Tang's mind, other colleagues have just transferred from various industries and have no experience in kindergarten.

So she, the backbone of the former kindergarten, automatically took on the responsibility.

A big blister formed on the corner of her mouth.

Shen Wei saw it as soon as she got to work and thought something was wrong.

After asking around, I found out that Teacher Tang was under too much pressure.

Shen Wei was a little moved: "I'm going to hold a meeting today while everyone is here." We said what we had to say together so that everyone wouldn't have to communicate it to each other.

This is the first meeting since the start of the term for Mantianxing Kindergarten.

Everyone came to the conference room early.

Everyone has a serious look on their face.

Like Chef Liu, school bus driver Xu Daming, Dr. Lu, and education expert Weng Lan, there was a feeling in their hearts that it was coming, it was finally coming.

Been working here for a few days. It's like a paradise here.

Every morning I get up and pick up the children, listening to the children laughing and laughing.

A chef from a big hotel cooked three meals a day for them, and they were so happy that they couldn't be happier.

After we're done, we'll go work on Shen Wei's small vegetable patch.

This kind of life is like a farmhouse project that you only have to pay for.

Now give it to them for free.

Not to mention the super high monthly salary.

It feels great, but the money I receive is not secure, and I always feel that there is no free pie in the sky.

Finally, after hearing that Shen Wei was having a meeting, everyone cheered up.

At the conference table, Shen Wei said: "I know everyone is a little worried about our enrollment situation, but don't worry, I still have a little money."

"We don't need a lot of people. We only do small, high-quality classes and build a good reputation bit by bit."

"Except for Teacher Tang, who has worked in a kindergarten before, all other colleagues have to get used to it again."

"Let's start with this small class." 

"You really don't need to put too much pressure on me."

"Don't worry, I have my back, there won't be any problems."

The people present were in awe after hearing this.

They all thought Shen Wei was young in the past, but they didn't expect her to do things neatly.

He is still a steady and steady type, and is more patient than those of them who have been practicing in society.

People like Xu Daming and Dr. Lu who had worked there felt indescribably complicated when they heard Shen Wei's words, "She has my back."