21-30

Chapter 21 Things continue to ferment

This matter continues to ferment online

There is a tendency for the commotion to get bigger and bigger.

Netizens are all talking about anything.

"What the hell is going on? Can anyone explain it to me?"

"Oh my God, I am a parent of a student. I can't imagine what would happen if my child suffered violence on campus?"

"I couldn't finish watching foreign movies of this type before. Let's investigate as soon as possible."

"There is no smoke without fire. If someone says it, then it must be true."

"Yes, they are still relatives. They must know some inside stories that we don't know. Girl, you don't have to be afraid. If something happens to you, all of us will protect you."

"These rich people are the best at pretending. I don't know what crooked ideas they have behind their backs." 

"The more I think about it, the more I think the 260 yuan might be a bait."

"How can such a good school cost only 260 yuan? It won't even cover the cost."

"Isn't this a playground for the rich? Do you remember that there was an incident in an orphanage where beautiful little boys and girls were selected..."

It intensified throughout the night.

The popularity of short video websites has been reduced repeatedly, but the discussion on this matter still topped the list of hot searches for short videos.

The next day, employees from Mangyxing Kindergarten came here before dawn.

Dr. Lu, Weng Lan and the others all had dark circles under their eyes and they couldn't sleep well all night.

Chef Liu doesn't surf the Internet much, but he heard about this after coming here, and he was immediately furious!

"It's not like what they said at all. How can you do good things these days and still be misunderstood?"

Others don't know, but he knows what ingredients are used for every day's meals and what the menu items are.

All the fruits are imported, and the order form goes through his hands every day.

It can be said that the freshness of the ingredients here exceeds that of Jiangbei Hotel!

It's really three people who become a tiger.

Don't say anything else. Just look at the state of the children. Does it look like they are being abused or suppressed?

Chef Liu was indignant: "What do they know? They are just talking nonsense. Doctor Lu, you are the most educated here. You can't let them talk nonsense!"

Doctor Lu sighed: "Some people are fishing in troubled waters on the Internet." They had been explaining yesterday, but no one listened.

Some people don't want to know the truth of things, they just believe what they believe.

"Our tuition of 260 yuan has dissatisfied many people, especially colleagues!" Weng Lan said.

Those colleagues who want to do evil are worried about not finding the opportunity! Now this thing is so exciting for them.

Dr. Lu said: "Yesterday I went to inquire about a friend who works on a video website. He said that many people have voted for this video, ranging from 1,000 to tens of thousands of yuan."