Intro

~2 years later~

Last time you saw Morgan, her and Hayes started dating on the Farris wheel. I bet you all thought that was gonna last forever, right? Yea, well it didn't. Morgan walked in on Hayes and Jordan making out in Hayes' bed. Morgan stormed out of the house. No one has seen Or heard from Morgan since.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As for Belle, her and Nash are dating and are really happy together. They are both 19 now. Nash has said before that he thinks that he has found THE ONE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cam, well Cam has been worrying, nonstop for the past 2 years. He is now 20. He hasn't shown his emotions to Nash or any of his friends. He cries himself to to sleep every night because he is so worried and misses Morgan. Kaylie broke up with Cam because she got so annoyed with Cam, because every time they would hang out Cam would try and do something to find Morgan instead of paying attention to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hayes, he does what he usually does. He has felt broken for the past 2 years that Morgan has been gone. He doesn't show it though. He cries every night while holding a picture of him and Morgan. He tries to act like nothing happened. He acts like he did before Morgan came into his life.