Ch.29- bye

SAMs POV

I ran into Cameron's room.

"Cameron come on! Grandma and grandpa is coming!!" I screech like a little girl.

He pushed me lightly off of him and he sat up,

"Ok." He yawned and motioned me to leave.

I left and put on leggings and a north face windbreaker. It was black. And I put in a pair of combat boots.

I ran downstairs and saw Cameron kneeling In front of the TV as tears franticly ran down his face. From the position I couldn't see the TV just his face.

"Cameron?!" I asked and he didn't move. He was frozen. The boys came down and was shocked. They ran up to the TV.

There faces went pale.

"What is it, guys?" I stifled a chucked hoping it was nothing.

I walked to the TV and stood next to Cameron.

"Flight 249 crashed down in Chicago in the way to California. Most survived. 2 lovely elderly couple did not. We would like to say rest in peace to the lovely couple." The newsrepoter spoke.
A picture of my grandparents popped up and another of my grandparents and me.

I stepped away from the TV.

Matt hugged me but I quickly pushed him.

My eyebrows furrowed and I slowly stepped away from everyone.

I ran up the steps and locked myself in my room.

Tears streamed down my face.

They were the only ones I had. When my parents died I only had them. She was too sweet. He was too kind.

I jumped on my bed and covered myself. I cried and cried until nothing came I'm
I heard someone knock on my door.

"It's Cameron." Cameron whispered.

I bursted out crying hearing his voice.

"Just open the door." He said and I could hear his voice crack and the lump in his throat.

I cried more and covered met face in my blanket.

It was a few minutes before he signed and walked away.

"Sam.. It's me Sam." Sam P. Said and knocked.

I slowly got up and unlocked the door.

I jumped in his arms and hugged him. I really needed this and I needed him.

He hugged me back and we stayed there for a minute.

We pulled apart and walked on my room.

"Sam, I'm so sorry." Sam Portoff said. I bursted into tears again.

"I miss them so much! I don't have anyone! I just miss them so much..." It sounded like mumbling while I cried but he understood and hugged me.

We laid down and he wrapped his arms around me. And I continued to cried but calmed down.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered in my ear. I shut my eyes and a tear rolled down my wet cheeks.
(A/n: sounded wrong..um.....)

I fell asleep.

---

I woke up at about 4 o'clock in the evening. I sat up and Sam was gone. I have eating in forever.

I got up and showered. I put on joggers and a crop top. I stared at the picture of my grandparents with me and Cameron when we were little.

I sighed and walked downstairs.

Everyone was shocked and I walked to the fridge and grabbed some milk.

"There having the funeral on Sunday." Cameron said. I could even look at him. If I did I would break. I made my cereal and sat down.

Matt sat next to me.

"Sam, I'm-"

"Yeah your really sorry, I know. Everyone is but they don't get it! They say out of being a friend but they don't understand that they were all I have. I wasn't ready to lose them, im not ready." I cried and he pulled me in a hug. I didn't even care I hugged him back and Anna walked downstairs.

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL IN MY HOUSE?!" I screamed at her.

Her eyes widen. I pushed her out the door and ran into matts room. I grabbed her stuff and threw it out the window, I went into my room and began BALLIN my eyes out for the millionth time.

I screamed in frustration and kicked my bed.

I didn't even care if it hurt. My heart hurted more.