Ch.18- stars

So my mom thinks I need a therapist..😒
---
SAMs POV
He picked his head up and walked out my room. "m-att." I croaked but he was long gone. a tear slipped but I quickly wiped it hating it with a passion. I sat at the edge if my bed on the floor debating if I should go get him, but I was too upset.

I thought about his smile,perfect abs, soft hair and lips, nice muscles. I thought about all the times I got butterfly's when we held hands, I missed holding his hands but he was gone.

The image of our hands locked was in my mind, I saw red marks. wait what? No it's just my mind, matt doesn't cut he's too happy for that.

My breath hitched think about his arms. I built the courage to stand up and go to his room. I slowly cracked the door open, he was laying in bed looking at the ceiling.

Once he realize I was in the room he looked at me but looked back up at the wall. "matt," I quietly said and sat on the bed with him. "I'm sorry, I was upset and just couldn't hold it in." I explained. "me too, in sorry for lying and-" I smashed my lips into his and he kissed back.

We kissed for a few minutes and I pulled away but our forehead touched. We both tried to catch our breath. I pecked his lips and laid down on the bed.

I loved this room because it use to be my little brothers, the ceiling had glow-in-the-dark stars stuck to it. I really missed my brother, what happened is something I never thought about for years. "who's room is this?" Matt asked as of he was reading my mind. "my little brother." I whispered. "where is he?" He asked curiously. "with my parents."
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Just alittle short update!omg have you read the bad boy series? Matthew espinosa fanfic. There alike 3 sequels and another one coming out soon, and OMG I swear a thousand plot twist and craziness is happening and I'm just so 😪 lord have mercy on Lexi !!

Quote of the day: life is gift, death is a wish💀

•VOTE•👍
•COMMENT•💭
•FOLLOW•👤
•STAY FIERE•💁